Video: The TD by Parsons

JayFord

Reaction score
while Parsons was running the ball back i was 100% sure they were going to overturn it and say he was down

and im pretty sure the refs wanted to

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You forgot the part about him being bigtime held.

Please stop. Once again, Parsons used a rip move which lessens the chance of a hold being called. Read the rules. Was not a hold by any stretch of the imagination. Notice that on the holding call Parsons did get today, he didn't use the rip move. Coincidence?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
That was fudging impressive. Never gave up on that playing
That was weird. I thought he was doing that turnover parade thing they do these days where they all run to the end zone to pose for a photo and then I heard the announcers saying touchdown. I was quite confused for a few seconds. Justin Fields looked like Mrs Fields on that play

aikemirv

Reaction score
Please stop. Once again, Parsons used a rip move which lessens the chance of a hold being called. Read the rules. Was not a hold by any stretch of the imagination. Notice that on the holding call Parsons did get today, he didn't use the rip move. Coincidence?
Absolutely not a rip move at all. Stop with every excuse for sorry refs. You go back and watch the replay and show me where Micah made a rip

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Absolutely not a rip move at all. Stop with every excuse for sorry refs. You go back and watch the replay and show me where Micah made a rip

You obviously don't even know what a rip move is so you need to stop debating.

Bagman

Reaction score
Is your Dad a ref? You CONSTANTLY whip out the rule book and defend referees. Its not if rules are or aren't broken, IT'S WHO GETS CALLED AND WHO DOESN'T. Tyron Smith got called 5 or 6 times last season on those EXACT same techniques.