Video: The TD by Parsons

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Is your Dad a ref? You CONSTANTLY whip out the rule book and defend referees. Its not if rules are or aren't broken, IT'S WHO GETS CALLED AND WHO DOESN'T. Tyron Smith got called 5 or 6 times last season on those EXACT same techniques.

I defend referees when people whine about them without even knowing the rule they're railing against. Catch rule, anyone? Show me Smith's plays.

aikemirv

Reaction score
You obviously don't even know what a rip move is so you need to stop debating.
I do and he never swung his arm up in a rip-if you look and not try to defend your position every time you will see no swing rip-just him getting under his shoulder

JayFord

Reaction score
you cant tell me the refs didnt try as hard as possible to bring that td back lol

did fields hair touch him guys?! cmon did it!!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I do and he never swung his arm up in a rip-if you look and not try to defend your position every time you will see no swing rip-just him getting under his shoulder

You have video with a reverse angle and still you sit there say he didn't use a rip move, just "under his shoulder?" Newsflash, a rip move gets you under an OL's shoulder when you punch your arm upward under an OL which Parsons did, hence its exception in the holding rules. Again, you don't even know what a rip move is and whine about a rule you don't understand. THAT is what I do on these boards when it comes to you whiners who just keep to your mansplaining without knowledge.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Please stop. it was a hold no matter how you want to call it.

If you say so, bro. We're victims alright. Parsons got a holding call today when he didn't use a rip move. Interesting. I guess they just unblinded themselves for that play, huh? A house divided against the known anti-Cowboys conspiracy cannot stand.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
If you say so, bro. We're victims alright. Parsons got a holding call today when he didn't use a rip move. Interesting. I guess they just unblinded themselves for that play, huh? A house divided against the known anti-Cowboys conspiracy cannot stand.

There's something seriously wrong with you.