The toll on Micah Parson's body being a DE vs other positions

HungryLion

Reaction score
Hope the young man gets well and heals properly.

Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.

He is good. It was a clean break. He’s mostly healed now. Should be allowed to start walking on Tuesday after his follow up appointment with the orthopedist.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words.

He is good. It was a clean break. He’s mostly healed now. Should be allowed to start walking on Tuesday after his follow up appointment with the orthopedist.
Awesome.

coult44

Reaction score
We know Micah is undersized at his position, and that his body takes a toll from going up against guys that are much bigger than he is. With that said, how does it compare to the other players at different positions whose body takes a toll from going up against bigger human beings?

RB's they're constantly getting hit by defenders and at times guys that are way bigger than they are, but they continue to play. QB's get sacked, they get sacked by pass rushers, and at times guys that are big nasty disgusting DL, yet they have to keep on going.

Are we being too soft on Micah, or does he need to realize that this is the position that he signed up for?

Interested to know your thoughts, I realize that the examples I've given are different from being a pass rusher, BUT in terms of contact, these players are getting hit a lot too!!
He was playing in the middle when he got hurt , rushing the A gap.