The Trey Lance Pick Gets Worse

LittleD

Reaction score
You guys are silly...Trey Lance is Jerry's new Romo and will lead the team to victory next season after Dak tucks his tail and rides off into the sunset.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You are kidding yourself if you think I'm going to read all that.

I've seen you say before that the reason your posts are so ridiculous is because you use talk to text.

All I can say to that is... you talk too much.
So I talk too much and need to go to journalism school and use talk to text too much in a forum in which these are actual conversations people are having are sports debates,

much like I treat it like if I'm sitting at a bar having a debate with another fan or fan from another team... Yeah, it could be in depth, I'm sorry that I'm not a Twitter and TikTok baby and that I actually have something to say and my stuff actually is relative and it actually if you actually could read you might learn something.

Many of you have the attention span of a gnat. :facepalm: :popcorn:

like I get it maybe, you need memes, maybe you need drawings, a bunch of quick small, worded hashtags, I don't know maybe we should use pictures and stuff more for you guys but yeah, the things I say there's some actual truth to it...

you might get some knowledge but I'm not going to listen to the whiny crybabies do nothing but talk negative and basically go copy and paste stuff on every single new thread all saying the same thing over and over , its truly the same group saying the same thing on every post..somebodys got to break that up..

good, we're glad you hate the team and everything about the team and yet you claim to be a fan we get it you don't like the GM you think it's a circus but here you are they live rent free in your head IE all you do is talk Cowboys

and now you saying you don't know how to read or prefer that you don't have the ability to focus enough to actually read because we are in here having conversations, too much for someof you..kudos...