"The tripping call that the refs made before that was also a total miss. " Aaron Rodgers

CWR

Reaction score
I hated watching Hard Knocks and liking Aaron Rodgers. He's 100% accurate here. It doesn't matter though because the media has already ran with a different narrative.

The good thing is I don't care. Lol. We won, suck it haters.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
The biggest controversy this week shouldn't even be a controversy and no one even cares. I don't feel bad one bit for the refs because their own incompetence put them in that situation.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I think it's obvious to most of us here. They called a clean game and stayed out of it for the most part and then somebody decides to jump in at the last minute and throw a game-altering flag based on guesswork. Now the whole crew is getting thrown in the fire.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
It would have given Dallas a first and 10 at the 15 yard line instead of 1 and 25 from the 45 yard line. Big difference.
Well, if they called it right, it would have been second-and-3. Hutchinson attempted to trip but whiffed.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I think it's obvious to most of us here. They called a clean game and stayed out of it for the most part and then somebody decides to jump in at the last minute and throw a game-altering flag based on guesswork. Now the whole crew is getting thrown in the fire.
The whole crew should. They're the same crew that missed an obvious pass interference call on Green Bay against KC that cost KC a shot at that game. And by the way, it wasn't your fair maiden who blew that call that blew this one. I guess dudes suck at this too, eh? Lol.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Notice Rodgers says "also." So does he believe the 2-point try was a mistake by the refs too?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
That's like the third time I've seen him defend our team during his rehab. Aaron Rodgers. Closet Cowboys Fan.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Name one other person who has made mention of it in the hundreds of hours of talking about it, aside from Schefter. It should be obvious but apparently its not.
The talking points went out to shut up the Cowboys fan who have been providing years of historical data showing we don't get a fair shake at officiating and this Lions game was NO DIFFERENT with the tripping double screwjob coming on our last drive to put the game away. These screwjobs ALWAYS seem to happen on our drive to put the game away, get the last stop, or score to take the lead and win.