The Tyron Situation

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This Tyron situation has been a lesson in human behavior. The constantly negative posters, and we all know who they are, immediately assumed the worst and started making posts about how awful things are. I’ve seen posts where posters have said the season is over. One guy said, “For those of you who thought the offensive line was fine, you were wrong”. Paraphrasing. One guy said we should have drafted Slater instead of Parsons.

The constantly positive posters, and we all know who they are, immediately assumed the best based on the fact that none of us know what the real situation is.

Bottom line, you choose to be how you are. Either a pessimist who is always complaining, always looking at the negative side of things and playing the victim, or the optimist who is always waiting on the facts, hoping for the best before conceding to the worst case scenario.

I know which one I want my kids to be like.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Exactly. My main concern was Tyron Smith's well-being. The Cowboys could have survived his absence; one thing we can be sure of even this early in the season is these aren't the 2020 Cowboys.

Some people see negative news and immediately compound it. As it stands right now it appears Smith is playing Sunday anyway.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
This Tyron situation has been a lesson in human behavior. The constantly negative posters, and we all know who they are, immediately assumed the worst and started making posts about how awful things are. I’ve seen posts where posters have said the season is over. One guy said, “For those of you who thought the offensive line was fine, you were wrong”. Paraphrasing. One guy said we should have drafted Slater instead of Parsons.

The constantly positive posters, and we all know who they are, immediately assumed the best based on the fact that none of us know what the real situation is.

Bottom line, you choose to be how you are. Either a pessimist who is always complaining, always looking at the negative side of things and playing the victim, or the optimist who is always waiting on the facts, hoping for the best before conceding to the worst case scenario.

Good post man. We all have to try to start being positive around here until the off season, then we can complain.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Oh look it’s a group call out thread from the guy who is always talking down to other posters when he doesn’t like what they have to say.
Well, you’re one of those Karens throwing in the towel after the Tyron MRI news so go figure.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Anyone who isn’t concerned after the history is a kidding themselves.

the difference is that a homer like you can’t handle any kind of concern.

and then of course you have to bring life and kids into it. As if this forum is about life.

sounds to me like your the one that has the problem.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Anyone who isn’t concerned after the history is a kidding themselves.

the difference is that a homer like you can’t handle any kind of concern.

and then of course you have to bring life and kids into it. As if this forum is about life.

sounds to me like your the one that has the problem.
If you say so Roy.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Well, you’re one of those Karens throwing in the towel after the Tyron MRI news so go figure.

Learn to read Karen.

It’s funny to watch the overreacting when we really have no clue. As someone pointed out earlier it was talked about that they’d do MRI’s periodically on his neck, and there is a tweet that states it appears to be more precautionary. I’ll take the wait and see approach myself