The Tyron Situation

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I just figured it was a checkup from his off-season surgery. Or just a precaution from having a crick in his neck.

But that breaking news thread...yeah I got out of there pretty quick. I was thinking the chicken little's are going to feel bad when it turns out to be nothing.

It might be nothing. That doenst change the fact that its a concern.

If it wasnt a concern they never would not have gotten the MRI. He is obviously complaining of some kind of discomfort.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This has to be one of the most pathetic threads I have ever seen on here.

Comes on here insulting posters with a difference of opinion and then starts using outright RACIZT terms like KAREN to insult people.

And he sits here talking about what he wants his kids to be like?

Maybe they can all grow up running around calling white people Karens like he does.

He runs when he’s proven wrong, and he insults people and acts like he’s a victim it’s truly amazing to watch. You and I have our dust ups but we’re usually all good after, but this guy? He’s something else.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He runs when he’s proven wrong, and he insults people and acts like he’s a victim it’s truly amazing to watch. You and I have our dust ups but we’re usually all good after, but this guy? He’s something else.
Thin skinned little ninny. Probably cries himself to sleep.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Personally I have no problem with people's reaction to the news. We are all different and handle things our own way. And Smith has been playing so well this season any chance the Cowboys had/have of losing him, even for one game, has the potential to hurt the offense.

Whether we are an optimist or a pessimist, a lot of arguments can be avoided if we simply respect peoples' rights to have and express their own feelings and opinions.

And I'm not calling anybody out either. Go Cowboys!!
A difference of opinion should lead to discussions not arguments, IMO. The name calling, personal insults, and labeling a poster as this type of fan or that type of fan is crazy to me. But then again my personal definition of crazy is someone who struggles with self-control. As I always like to say... You can't control your thoughts. You can't control your emotions. But you can control what you say and do.