Video: The unbelievable Amari Cooper catch

foofighters

Reaction score
The result of that drive ended in a TD anyhow, Floaty. Extremely ignorant bashing Dak for a throw that our #1 WR was able to put a full hand on it while making a better catch at the same time.
Or a fan that actually wants his team to improve would notice that there's something about Dak not being able to consistently hit his WR's in stride. I am not saying Dak sucks. I am not saying we need to replace him. I am just saying that he needs to improve in hitting his guys in stride.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Dak has been exactly what he has been for years now. A reasonable efficient QB. Somewhere around top 12 in QB rating. When he runs he becomes a very efficient QB. He is more than good enough to win with. He is not a 40 million dollar per year guy.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Or a fan that actually wants his team to improve would notice that there's something about Dak not being able to consistently hit his WR's in stride. I am not saying Dak sucks. I am not saying we need to replace him. I am just saying that he needs to improve in hitting his guys in stride.
No argument here. Dak does need to keep improving. We know he will. He's always a competitor and never satisfied. But, for the record, no QB throws every pass on target and in stride to his WRs. If you look at the play, the opposing right DE got past OT Knight and got right up in Dak's face, clearly restricting Dak's ability to step through but instead rush that pass which explains why the pass came in hot, slightly overthrown and on a rope. Still was within arm's reach which Amari made an amazing tip and catch to himself, but we need to take that throw into full context as to why it happened the way it happened before we criticize.