Video: The unbelievable Amari Cooper catch

cowboyed

Reaction score
QBR was lower because only 1 TD pass despite running it in 3 times. Also the fumble when he was trying to shovel a pass forward hurt QBR. The observations that a perfect pass would have allowed Cooper to score are probably correct, but we will never know that. Sometimes when the pass is higher and the receiver runs under it, the defender catches up to make a play or tackle.

Bottom line, those posting don’t appear to be making genuine observations, but furthering their narrative agendas, which will never end, because we live in a time when people have a need to always be proven right, even if it takes years.

I am so thankful Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman didn’t play under the same shroud. Imagine 70’s fans saying, “yeah, if Roger had played better and not missed some receivers earlier, there would have been no need to be the comeback kid.” Im sure Aikman would have constantly been analyzed about his poor deep throws...”yeah, he’s accurate on intermediate throws and won 3 Super Bowls, but look at his cast around him. Romo would have won even more with that team. And Irvin should be mad about all the times he was tackled on the 1 yard line because Aikman underthrew him when he was open deep. Emmitt was gifted lots of 1 yard TD’s.”

Aikman used to overthrow the deep ball a lot. Then he started underthrowing them a lot to make sure they were caught. Both QBs were all about winning....period. Today’s fans are just different.

It was also understood by fans back then that when you change schemes, the head coach, coaching staff and add a bunch of new players that it might take several games before you gel or start hitting on all cylinders. Not anymore, now when you make those changes during the offseason your team is supposed to become instantly elite.

cowboyed

Reaction score
PAPPYDOG, he made NFL and Cowboys history as well. So he deserves a bonus, like the Cowboys should pay for the other half of his field in his backyard!

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Lol, hmmmmm...so the guy who has previously led the league in drops, disappears on the road and is one of he highest paid WR’s now gets free passes because it “happens”?

I shouldn’t happen that much and we’ll see how you feel when it costs us a game, I’ll be sure to remind you of this thread when it does.
Hate Zeke, waiting for us to lose games certain ways to come boast about it. Cry baby, do you even like the team or just come here to cry about everything

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PAPPYDOG, he made NFL and Cowboys history as well. So he deserves a bonus, like the Cowboys should pay for the other half of his field in his backyard!
Patience young man as there are defenses out there who are not the Falcons......:omg:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Needs a little more arc to give your WR chance to run under them.
He threw a two ball, if Coop runs his route full speed he scores. If you don't know what a two ball is, then you opinion doesn't matter. Lol

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
So if that bounced off of Cooopers hand and we lost that game, who would consider that a drop by Cooper?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if that bounced off of Cooopers hand and we lost that game, who would consider that a drop by Cooper?

Not me. I wouldn't even fault Dak. I want Dak to throw it ahead......let the receiver go get it and stretch out.

Throw it to air.

aria

Reaction score
Hate Zeke, waiting for us to lose games certain ways to come boast about it. Cry baby, do you even like the team or just come here to cry about everything
Meh, I’ve heard chumps like you regurgitate the same diarrhea for the past 4 years. What’s next, “I bet you’re a lot of fun at parties?”

Go whine to the thousands of fans that cry about Dak, the officials, Garrett when he was here, Jaylon, the O line...bark up another tree loser. If you want to get into why RB’s aren’t worth it and why zeke is a punk diva bully then bring some facts to the table. I sweep dolts like you under the rug. I fully expect not to hear back from you with anything factual or intelligent.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meh, I’ve heard chumps like you regurgitate the same diarrhea for the past 4 years. What’s next, “I bet you’re a lot of fun at parties?”

Go whine to the thousands of fans that cry about Dak, the officials, Garrett when he was here, Jaylon, the O line...bark up another tree loser. If you want to get into why RB’s aren’t worth it and why zeke is a punk diva bully then bring some facts to the table. I sweep dolts like you under the rug. I fully expect not to hear back from you with anything factual or intelligent.

But you do hate zeke? Right? I admit...I am not sure. I'm a real old fart with bad memory. I can barely tell you are a forum member here. :facepalm:

Ekspozed

Reaction score

Wah wah wah sure let's hear you cry about Zeke and cooper and every other member of the cowboys team. Do you even cheer for the team or watch it with your little notebook out ready for any mistake.

Zeke can bully the opposing team all he wants

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

There are definitely some who would consider it a drop. They would probably have blamed Gallup as well if he had ended up being ruled out of bounds on his catch.

Some just need someone to blame.

Qcard

Reaction score

Great Throw by Dak.

Falcons Right DE did NOT bite on the play action to Zeke Elliot. Brandon Knight was toast on Falcons DE second move.

Dak released pass on right hash Cowboys 17 Yard Line. Amari palms it at the Falcons 30 Yard Line I yard outside the Left Hash...

Diagonally that is at least 56 yard air time..Amari is not Tyreek Hill

Swagger

Reaction score
Actually I don’t think it was a Terrible throw at all. I’d rather you overthrow it a little than under throw it. No reason we shouldn’t be taking 3-4 shots like that per game.

I want to see more of it
I agree. Ok it took a bit of a circus catch and it wasn't a great throw but I would rather there was a bit too much juice on it and the WR had a shot to make the play. He dropped another one so he made up for it here and some!

aria

Reaction score
Wah wah wah sure let's hear you cry about Zeke and cooper and every other member of the cowboys team. Do you even cheer for the team or watch it with your little notebook out ready for any mistake.

Zeke can bully the opposing team all he wants
Zeke bullies women, dj’s and security guards.

You sound like a drunk 5th grader little boy. When you sober up or mature, get back to me with some facts because right now you’re just spewing crap, literally crap.