The Walking Dead-Season 10

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by MichaelWinicki, Oct 6, 2019.

1. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

45,571 Messages
    22,682 Likes Received
    The thread to discuss "The Walking Dead".

2. MichaelWinicki

45,571 Messages
    22,682 Likes Received
    As I side note I see season 11 has been approved and Laurie Cohan is back to being as series regular.

3. MichaelWinicki

45,571 Messages
    22,682 Likes Received
    Won't comment on tonight's episode yet...

Except for the possible "nod" the show gave George Romero's "Night of the Living Dead" in that it was a crash of a Soviet satellite (and its radiation) that supposedly triggered the zombie outbreak in his set of movies.

4. DeathMonkey

DeathMonkey Well-Known Member

4,324 Messages
    7,166 Likes Received
    They haven't taken this show out back to shoot it to put it out of our misery yet? Dang.

EST_1986 likes this.
  5. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

6,596 Messages
    4,467 Likes Received
    I saw that..I don't know the details, but I'm not sure why she would leave TWD to do a network show that a huge chance of not doing well, which it didn't, even though the couple eps I watched it wasn't terrible.

MichaelWinicki likes this.
  6. RodeoJake

RodeoJake Well-Known Member

1,886 Messages
    3,128 Likes Received
    Somehow I got lost in last night's episode. Eugene was at Alexandria when he saw the satellite reentry. How did he get to Oceanside quickly enough to help fight the fire?

Doomsday likes this.
  7. rynochop

6,596 Messages
    4,467 Likes Received
    Good point, didn't even think about that after the brews I'd been drinking during/after the game.ha I quit picking out plot holes a long time ago

8. RodeoJake

RodeoJake Well-Known Member

1,886 Messages
    3,128 Likes Received
    I didn't see it as a plot hole. I just figured I missed something.

9. rynochop

6,596 Messages
    4,467 Likes Received
    I don't know, I dont remember when he got ther, I just remember him messing with the satellite after the fire was out.

RodeoJake likes this.
  10. DanteEXT

DanteEXT Well-Known Member

2,399 Messages
    610 Likes Received
    Decent episode to set up where they are now in their lives

11. obidiah

obidiah Well-Known Member

691 Messages
    640 Likes Received
    After 9 seasons is this thing still interesting? Seems like many series start to struggle after 6 seasons with some exceptions, like 24, Lost, Gilligand's Island.

12. quickccc

quickccc Well-Known Member

1,196 Messages
    1,009 Likes Received
    I used to really be infatuated with Walking Dead, as its' a one of a kind series and I was really surprised but it's gore fest pathway in the networks, but it also introduced and developed the
    characters from the book series, and didn't always go in the direction of the book , which I like it's unpredictability concepts.
    Shane, the Governor, Alexandria, several eye opening series at the time,
    all of it's unique elements grew on me and I was so attached for many years, but honestly once they watered down Negan and the Saviors and they seem to be running out of ideas,
    it started coming to a crawl of a bore.

i loved the character Negan when the Savior series started, then the complaint from Walker fans that protested WD was becoming way too "senselessly violent" and threaten to stop watching the
    show after the Glenn-head bashing by Negan scene. afterwards the writers and stuido just dragged Negan down to a tease, and many other characters down to a crawl as well.
    , and there were so many holes in storylines and bore-stretches where it disinterested me
    I could take it anymore.