The Walking Dead-Season 10

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"The Whisperers" arc moved a lot this past episode. Should be getting something BIG for the mid-season finale and the arc should be finished by the end of the season.

Gotta say the show moves better by focusing more on the Negan character at this point who is more interesting than most of the characters.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
"The Whisperers" arc moved a lot this past episode. Should be getting something BIG for the mid-season finale and the arc should be finished by the end of the season.

Gotta say the show moves better by focusing more on the Negan character at this point who is more interesting than most of the characters.

I like what they have done with Negan. He can still be a ruthless killer even if he seems to have softened up.

I think we may be the only ones watching the show here.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like what they have done with Negan. He can still be a ruthless killer even if he seems to have softened up.

I think we may be the only ones watching the show here.

I'm hanging on by a thread because my wife likes me to watch it with her. But I find that it's aggravating me with its transparent, one note characters and a slog of a Whisperers storyline going nowhere fast.

And it's clear I have company while viewers walk off in droves, the company continues to sing their own praises. It's like the band playing while the Titanic sank.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Finally negan v beta.

They could bring back the saviors w negan and I'd darn sure watch that.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally negan v beta.

They could bring back the saviors w negan and I'd darn sure watch that.

After the head bashings, who would have thought Negan would become the most interesting character the series has?

It's unfortunate the series lost so many viewers during seasons 7, 8 & 9, because the writing and story telling has taken a turn for the better. Alpha has turned out to be a rather unusual villain.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
After the head bashings, who would have thought Negan would become the most interesting character the series has?

It's unfortunate the series lost so many viewers during seasons 7, 8 & 9, because the writing and story telling has taken a turn for the better. Alpha has turned out to be a rather unusual villain.

It is a shame isn't it.

The live ratings aren't very good but I do wonder how much AMC Premiere is affecting that along with cord cutters. You can buy season passes on Amazon for $40. Heck if it wasn't for sports I'd fully cut the cord and would be purchasing the series that way.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another strong episode.

Negan's "stock" as a character continues to grow.

Gotta say some of his lines were terrific!

Is he going to be Alpha's newest lackey?

Umm.

No.

Not long term anyway.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The "voice" on the radio is no doubt someone from the next "arc".

A good sign "The Whisperers" arc will be finished this season.

rynochop

Reaction score
The "voice" on the radio is no doubt someone from the next "arc".

A good sign "The Whisperers" arc will be finished this season.
I assume the radio chick will be the next bad group, even though she sounded nice. They've moved it along faster than I thought they would, I figured Negan wouldn't infiltrate til the 2nd half.

On a side note, I really don't trust that cocky doctor dude, I wonder if he has something to do with everyone getting sick

speedkilz88

Reaction score
They've shown Sadiq had ptsd all season so I knew they weren't making him the spy. Knew Dante was possible but they made it so obvious the way he acted so odd/awkward with people. But why didn't Lydia know him? That is the plot hole that made me think I was seeing more than what was there. I think the writers might have played with Sadiq being the spy last season but changed their minds.

Also the water line handle being bent opposite should have been obvious to anyone who had experience with it before being bent. The water filtration system also should have been the first thing people should have checked when they had unknown illnesses.

Also thought Carol was going to tell Lydia about the whisperers thinking her mother killed her. Why else did she think she was going back to see the prisoner? Yet later she didn't know and goes off on Carol for "using" her. Seemed a little over the top reaction.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sadiq bites the dust and Dante revealed as a plant is something I didn't see coming. All this time I was thinking Sadiq had ties to the Whisperers.

Part of me was thinking that Saddiq made some kind of a cowardly deal with the Whisperers during the slaughter to save himself, and that deal would be exposed.

And while I knew that there was something off about Dante, I didn't expect him to be a Whisperer plant.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, while Saddiq knew about the water issue, did he tell anyone before he was killed?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They've shown Sadiq had ptsd all season so I knew they weren't making him the spy. Knew Dante was possible but they made it so obvious the way he acted so odd/awkward with people. But why didn't Lydia know him? That is the plot hole that made me think I was seeing more than what was there. I think the writers might have played with Sadiq being the spy last season but changed their minds.

Also the water line handle being bent opposite should have been obvious to anyone who had experience with it before being bent. The water filtration system also should have been the first thing people should have checked when they had unknown illnesses.

Also thought Carol was going to tell Lydia about the whisperers thinking her mother killed her. Why else did she think she was going back to see the prisoner? Yet later she didn't know and goes off on Carol for "using" her. Seemed a little over the top reaction.

Yeah, that Lydia thing rubbed me the wrong way too.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Part of me was thinking that Saddiq made some kind of a cowardly deal with the Whisperers during the slaughter to save himself, and that deal would be exposed.

And while I knew that there was something off about Dante, I didn't expect him to be a Whisperer plant.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, while Saddiq knew about the water issue, did he tell anyone before he was killed?

No, he came close but told no one.