"The Walking Dead" Season 4– Episodes 9-16...

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please share your thoughts and comments.

If you're going to divulge a show spoiler then please type SPOILER at the beginning of your post. Some folks want to be surprised. :)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If I had to guess Rick will probably find his group and they'll find Carroll somewhere with another group and they will be desperate to stay with her and they will have a difficulty keeping a secret from that one guy.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I had to guess Rick will probably find his group and they'll find Carroll somewhere with another group and they will be desperate to stay with her and they will have a difficulty keeping a secret from that one guy.

That could very well be.

I think no matter if you read the graphic novel or not, I think based on the last episode you have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen at least over the next couple episodes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tyreese/Carol meet up relatively soon... without the benefit of finding Rick or anyone else first who know what Carol admitted too. There was a reason the writers interrupted Rick and Daryl telling Tyreese what they knew about the killing of Karen & David (the Governor's attacked broke up that little conversation).

I also wouldn't be surprised if we find out that while Carol did help dispose of the bodies that she did not do the actually killing. Now I'm not sure that's going to happen, but I wouldn't be shocked if it does work out that way.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
That could very well be.

I think no matter if you read the graphic novel or not, I think based on the last episode you have a pretty good idea of what's going to happen at least over the next couple episodes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tyreese/Carol meet up relatively soon... without the benefit of finding Rick or anyone else first who know what Carol admitted too. There was a reason the writers interrupted Rick and Daryl telling Tyreese what they knew about the killing of Karen & David (the Governor's attacked broke up that little conversation).

I also wouldn't be surprised if we find out that while Carol did help dispose of the bodies that she did not do the actually killing. Now I'm not sure that's going to happen, but I wouldn't be shocked if it does work out that way.

Oh shoot... Maybe Carl was in on it too.

Angus12

Reaction score
That could very well be.

This is just purely my guess, but I think Tyreese has baby Judith along with the other kids. And they'll meet up with Carol. She'll think since so much time has passed, he must already know what Rick was going to tell him about Karen and David. And since he's not immediately hostile towards her, she'll think everything is ok, and approach the subject in conversation. Now, this is really out there on a limb, but since Tyreese was supposed to die at the hand of the Governor, (in the comic books) there will be some kind of showdown between the two, and Tyreese will meet his end either at the hand of Carol or crazy little Lizzie. As for Lizzie, I think she's the one responsible for the deaths of Karen and David, and Carol found about them afterwards, helped to dispose of the bodies, and took the heat for 'em.

Again, just a wild guess.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm interested to see where their journey takes them next (locale-wise). Another farm? Fort? Island?

Phoenix

Reaction score
Wow, Glenn looks dead in an advance pic I saw today. But who knows.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Carl left with Rick at the conclusion of episode 8.

tumblr_m1mk5oW9RB1r5d224o1_1280.jpg

Section446

Reaction score
I'm pretty pumped for this "season", hopefully we get plenty of action scenes, and they finally progress the DAMN STORY LINE.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm pretty pumped for this "season", hopefully we get plenty of action scenes, and they finally progress the DAMN STORY LINE.

The problem is that they haven't had a good story-teller since Darabont left after season 1.

I greatly enjoyed season 1 because while it used the graphic novel as a guide Darabont moved off of it in different directions. Since then it has become much more like what George Romero pointed out, "A soap opera with zombies as a side-show".

Don't get me wrong there have been some terrific episodes since then...

-The "cleansing" of the barn in season 2
-The finale of season 2
-Merle/Daryl "hanging out together" episode of season 3
-The "Hey we found Morgan!" episode of season 3

But for the most part they seem to be following the graphic novel much more rigidly. I don't know if that's AMC's way to help control costs by reducing the number of writers (not as much new creative is needed if they're following the graphic novel) or what, but the story line seems to go as the graphic novel goes.

Section446

Reaction score
The problem is that they haven't had a good story-teller since Darabont left after season 1.

I greatly enjoyed season 1 because while it used the graphic novel as a guide Darabont moved off of it in different directions. Since then it has become much more like what George Romero pointed out, "A soap opera with zombies as a side-show".

Don't get me wrong there have been some terrific episodes since then...

-The "cleansing" of the barn in season 2
-The finale of season 2
-Merle/Daryl "hanging out together" episode of season 3
-The "Hey we found Morgan!" episode of season 3

But for the most part they seem to be following the graphic novel much more rigidly. I don't know if that's AMC's way to help control costs by reducing the number of writers (not as much new creative is needed if they're following the graphic novel) or what, but the story line seems to go as the graphic novel goes.

I never read the novel, but I completely agree with you, season one was the high point for the series as far as the story telling goes.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Well for whatever reasons I had never watched the show but a bout of the flu kept me in bed and I watched 3 and a half seasons this week lol.

I am hooked.

Only regret I have had is Lilly shooting the Governor, they should have left him for the walkers.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I knew it wouldn't happen, but really wanted Carl to become someone's appetizer.