"The Walking Dead" Season 4– Episodes 9-16...

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Ehhh...not me. Size and stuff isn't a factor necassarily when it comes to a fight. Especially if there is a bigger thing you're fighting for. Maybe that's just me.

True, but if you remember Tyrese battling that herd of zombies by himself after his girl died--he definitely has some aggression too.

Stryker44

Reaction score
Ehhh...not me. Size and stuff isn't a factor necassarily when it comes to a fight. Especially if there is a bigger thing you're fighting for. Maybe that's just me.

How would you explain Rick getting his *** kicked by the Governor then before Michonne came to help? Maybe he was in farmer Rick mode trying to negotiate with the Governor?

I do agree the loss of the prison changed Rick and eliminated the "farmer" mentality.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
How would you explain Rick getting his *** kicked by the Governor then before Michonne came to help? Maybe he was in farmer Rick mode trying to negotiate with the Governor?

I do agree the loss of the prison changed Rick and eliminated the "farmer" mentality.

That was my guess as to how they were spinning it. And part of what I thought was the point of this last episode is that Rick feels like it's his fault that the prison was taken like that because he allowed himself into that more laid back, trying to get along in the world, mode.