The Way That I See It

CoachD

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,903
Reaction score
3,084
So the Cowboys play the Buccaneers at home tonight just four days after barely beating the Texans. The Bucs like the Texans haven't won a game yet and it's not going to be easy beating the Cowboys with a back up quarterback who has only started one NFL game. The Cowboys have a very good offense and Dak and CD are pretty much unstoppable. The defense however is still in what the heck is going on mode, however, there were some improvements last week like forcing the Texans to punt four times and forcing back to back 3 and outs. So how do I see this game playing out? The Cowboys should win this one and I think the Cowboys will be able to run the ball with Williams and Goodson, especially with Tyler Smith being back. Dak will throw for a few TD's and the Bucs won't be able to keep up. Cowboys win pretty easily.

Cowboys 34
Bucs 20
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,464
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top