The weird think about the fake comeback was seeing Cee Dee smiling on the sideline

HungryLion

Reaction score
after his 2nd TD when the team was still down 30-24 and needed the defense to get another stop. He was smiling like they took the lead and was UP 30-24 after being down 24-23. That was goofiest moment of the night

I don’t know man. it did make the game a 1 score game. With plenty of time left. I think it’s was a perfectly fine situation for a player to
Celebrate.

It’s not like somebody celebrating a touchdown to make the game 28-7 or something like that.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You think players mid game are thinking about the standing of other teams? Professionals?

I’ll agree to disagree.

I guess he can’t do anything right.
Who said anything about other teams? You think he does not know where his own teams stands before the game?

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Makes no plays when it really matters. Guy can do it all, but he signed big money over winning. Like the rest of these scrubs.

Syron

Reaction score
Who said anything about other teams? You think he does not know where his own teams stands before the game?
Of course. But you act like we are out of the playoffs. Not even the chiefs have locked up a spot at this point. Our division is garbage. So are the Cowboys. But you think he shouldn’t be smiling because you as a fan are upset…after they just scored in under 60 seconds. Okay.

Nav22

Reaction score
Meh. He did his part.

Whatever his motivation is, his primary job is to get open and make plays. It is what it is.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
after his 2nd TD when the team was still down 30-24 and needed the defense to get another stop. He was smiling like they took the lead and was UP 30-24 after being down 24-23. That was goofiest moment of the night
Dude got his bag, that is what players care about in Dallas................if you want to win, you go play for somebody else.

Just like Diggs, dude got paid and all of a sudden he is scared of bruising his ******..............literally jumps out of the way to avoid making tackles now.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Of course. But you act like we are out of the playoffs. Not even the chiefs have locked up a spot at this point. Our division is garbage. So are the Cowboys. But you think he shouldn’t be smiling because you as a fan are upset…after they just scored in under 60 seconds. Okay.
I never said I was upset. This team is going nowhere. Why would I be upset?

Anyone who thought this team had a chance after watching FA is clueless. The time to be upset was a long time ago.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, you would have to be really bending over backwards to say it was a team thing. It obviously was because you can’t blame the loss on him. He did his part. Stats.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I'm ok with him being selfish & smiling. He's the only weapon on the *** team, and the only one who makes plays.

As long as he plays hard & well- I'm ok with his lack of self-awareness.

His QB is an overachieving, grossly overpaid, 4th Rd talent who stinks up the place way too often.

Imagine CeeDee if he had a Cam Ward or similar under center somehow in 2 years paired with a RB with some juice.

sacase

Reaction score
There's lots to complain about with this team but your star player smiling after a big touchdown that put us in position to potentially come back and win the game is a pretty dumb complaint.

I guess whining about the same stuff over and over again gets old but heck when the players make plays in a game that's still competitive I want them to smile and have fun.
People just try to find something new to try to show how smart they are. It's tiring really.

Cmac

Reaction score
.....noticed that too. I think he was happy about the high targets. We've seen what happens when the targets are low.

Cmac

Reaction score
We were down by 17 and cut it to six so I didn’t have a problem with him smiling at that point. He just scored a big TD. The momentum had shifted and we had a chance. I had a problem with Parsons laughing on the sidelines with one of his teammates during the Detroit game when we were getting destroyed.
....since you bring up Detroit.
This is the highlight of type of sideline leadership we've had for years.
Get rid of "passion".
OIP.u-wjm2EYFj6Kr3nK-8u9hgHaE8

heir

Reaction score
In all fairness to CeeDee, I believe his smile was in genuine belief that he was going to have the opportunity to get back on the field and win the game. Unfortunately he didn't realize his QB is a terrorist.
Also in his defense it probably had something to do with him being so wide open twice for TDs. He and the rest of the team were so shocked that MM was able to run a play that got anyone wr open.

visionary

Reaction score
He got receptions and TDs
Thats all he cares about