The weird think about the fake comeback was seeing Cee Dee smiling on the sideline

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why shouldn't he be happy? Since when is winning a matter of concern here?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
after his 2nd TD when the team was still down 30-24 and needed the defense to get another stop. He was smiling like they took the lead and was UP 30-24 after being down 24-23. That was goofiest moment of the night
That's typical current Dallas Cowboys. CD is happy b/c he did his job. Losing doesn't bother him.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
and this is what happens when your TEAM sucks.

you pick at the individuals.

no one knows why he was smiling, but people are making it bad so they can scream at him in frustration.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
About the only productive player on the team last night. Who seriously cares?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
after his 2nd TD when the team was still down 30-24 and needed the defense to get another stop. He was smiling like they took the lead and was UP 30-24 after being down 24-23. That was goofiest moment of the night
There's 100 other things from this game you could be concerned about before you should be concerned about CD smiling after the team pulls within 1 score.

:facepalm:

HungryLion

Reaction score
You're right, but we're crapping on everyone so we're gonna need you to step aside buddy.

Exactly

I mean I get people’s frustrations. I don’t think this team is going anywhere this season.

But…. The players were in the middle of a game. He just scored to make it a 1 possession game, the game was still winnable at that time.

There was nothing wrong with being happy there.

Even if we as fans don’t believe in the team long term. The players are still trying to win each individual game.

Reactions: CWR

CowboysRule

Reaction score
If Dak was smiling you damn well know what the response would be on this board.
Dak can't smile when he is stuck with the deer in headlights expression on his face. He just appears to have no idea what is going on. 9 years in and still can't read a defense.

CWR

Reaction score
Exactly

I mean I get people’s frustrations. I don’t think this team is going anywhere this season.

But…. The players were in the middle of a game. He just scored to make it a 1 possession game, the game was still winnable at that time.

There was nothing wrong with being happy there.

Even if we as fans don’t believe in the team long term. The players are still trying to win each individual game.
I know. Be a fanatic is riddled with hypocrisy. The best I can do is admit when I'm being unfair. It won't necessarily change my behavior though. Lol