The whine feast around here reminds me after Micah was drafted

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The whine feast around here reminds me of this site, after Micah was drafted.

How did that turn out?

Most of you will continue to whine and cry about every move, or non move, EVERY team in the league makes. I would suggest let Free Agency and the draft play out before whining about EVERYTHING.

The Rams were building their team throughout the season. Maybe we will take a page from the Rams. Not saying that, but am saying, the constant whining is for children.

That's wine fest.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The whine feast around here reminds me of this site, after Micah was drafted.

How did that turn out?

Most of you will continue to whine and cry about every move, or non move, EVERY team in the league makes. I would suggest let Free Agency and the draft play out before whining about EVERYTHING.

The Rams were building their team throughout the season. Maybe we will take a page from the Rams. Not saying that, but am saying, the constant whining is for children.

Setting aside the fact that by creating this post you are whining, what logical reason does anyone have to put faith in the Jones boys and their jobs-for-life program?

The truth is there is no logical reason to believe in them, that they're suddenly going to outsmart the NFL after a quarter century of tripping over themselves.

But tell us, oh wise superfan, why we should exhibit the faith you do in these two clowns. Enlighten us. I'll wait, as I have been for several years. :rolleyes:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Usually, just reading the thread title will let you know, if it is a legitimate complaint, or just someone whining or trolling.

Or just someone still drinking 26 year old Kool Aid. How does it taste, super fan? When you've finished patting yourself on the back, how does it really taste?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Setting aside the fact that by creating this post you are whining, what logical reason does anyone have to put faith in the Jones boys and their jobs-for-life program?

The truth is there is no logical reason to believe in them, that they're suddenly going to outsmart the NFL after a quarter century of tripping over themselves.

But tell us, oh wise superfan, why we should exhibit the faith you do in these two clowns. Enlighten us. I'll wait, as I have been for several years. :rolleyes:
I disagree with your premise: by creating this thread I am whining.

What logical reason does a fan have to put faith in the Jones boys? In general, over the last 12 years, or so, we have had top 1-7 talent. Our talent was capable of winning multiple conference playoff games over that time period. Our problem was Garrett. We did NOT have the coaching to beat better playoff teams. Today, I believe, we have a coaching staff capable of winning a Superbowl.

I am willing to give this coaching staff and the”Jones boys” FA and the draft to build this team.

Many fans on this site are whining about every transaction, we make or don’t make, and we are still in the process of building this team.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Or just someone still drinking 26 year old Kool Aid. How does it taste, super fan? When you've finished patting yourself on the back, how does it really taste?
I was a super fan when I was 12.

Now, I am a skeptical fan, who does not whine about every thing this team does, or other teams do.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We would like a real shot at the Superbowl!

I think we got the QB. What we need is the oline to get better, and a proper 1T DT that can stop the run. A better oline means we can run the ball more, and a better DT means we can stop the run when we're on D. Doing that should grant us that, especially with how poor most o the conference is.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I think we got the QB. What we need is the oline to get better, and a proper 1T DT that can stop the run. A better oline means we can run the ball more, and a better DT means we can stop the run when we're on D. Doing that should grant us that, especially with how poor most o the conference is.
Agreed !!!

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Whining about people whining contributes to the problem. I felt the drafting of Parsons was one of the best things yet. So did most of us.
My memory is not the greatest, but I do remember it the way you do. A lot of us were excited about the pick, seems odd he would pick Parsons as the hill he's gonna stand on. I really don't remember that many folks hating the pick...

And honestly, who cares? People handle things differently, we're not a bunch of mindless lemmings. Some just feel better when they get it off their chest. When I see a post heading in that direction, I quit reading and move on to the next. It's really that simple. It's a message board and you are always going to have it.

To each their own I guess, seems like a cry for attention to me.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
My memory is not the greatest, but I do remember it the way you do. A lot of us were excited about the pick, seems odd he would pick Parsons as the hill he's gonna stand on. I really don't remember that many folks hating the pick...

And honestly, who cares? People handle things differently, we're not a bunch of mindless lemmings. Some just feel better when they get it off their chest. When I see a post heading in that direction, I quit reading and move on to the next. It's really that simple. It's a message board and you are always going to have it.

To each their own I guess, seems like a cry for attention to me.

To be fair, I do remember a few that were questioning the pick, but I think it was very few. I think most saw him as a very good player. I don't think we realised just how good he was though.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Something I was pleased to see is, according to Mark Holmes, the Cowboys are apparently visiting with Jourdan Davis from Georgia. He's a 1T DT who is 6'6" and 340 lbs. I hope they select him because he'd be EXACTLY what the vet ordered with our D to plug the one glaring hole we got there.
Trashcan full of dirt ? LOL