The whine feast around here reminds me after Micah was drafted

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, you know the differences between you and other fans. they don't try to make everybody conform to their beliefs.
I don't care if you love jerry, dak, and the other overpaid losers. I don't care and it bothers me none that you love them.

Ken

Reaction score
The whine feast around here reminds me of this site, after Micah was drafted.

How did that turn out?

Most of you will continue to whine and cry about every move, or non move, EVERY team in the league makes. I would suggest let Free Agency and the draft play out before whining about EVERYTHING.

The Rams were building their team throughout the season. Maybe we will take a page from the Rams. Not saying that, but am saying, the constant whining is for children.
Yup, exactly.

Unfortunately, this board reflects the depth of thought reflected in society, in general, these days...shallow as a puddle.

WHAT???? MICAH PARSONS???? WAAAAAAAAAAH.

But we need front 7 help more than anything and we got the best one in the draft?

IDC, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, i wish when you signed up for the forums that they would have a stipulation that everybody has to agree with anything and everything done by the cowboys. this place sucks.

and gas prices aren't too bad.

sieg heil

Proof

Reaction score
Doubting still that Cowboys blind lucked into parsons isnt understanding the prep that all teams do on each team’s needs.
Philly wanted Devonta and offered a 3rd Dallas made a educated decision on Philly and Chicago was desperate for a QB. That put parsons in their lap plus a 3rd. It’s confirmation bias to reject due diligence

ehhh. they were fine w/ micah or slater, and the giants could've easily taken micah. and of course that's after both corners they would've taken over him were taken.

Proof

Reaction score

How did that turn out?

Most of you will continue to whine and cry about every move, or non move, EVERY team in the league makes. I would suggest let Free Agency and the draft play out before whining about EVERYTHING.

The Rams were building their team throughout the season. Maybe we will take a page from the Rams. Not saying that, but am saying, the constant whining is for children.

can't really compare the misevaluation of a single player to the obvious mishandling of the entire roster.

Proof

Reaction score
yeah, i wish when you signed up for the forums that they would have a stipulation that everybody has to agree with anything and everything done by the cowboys. this place sucks.

and gas prices aren't too bad.

sieg heil

you're a really weird guy, and you should chill.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
“Maybe we will take a page from the Rams. I’m not saying that, but am saying”’.
What does that even mean?

When you as a fan invest as much time and money as some fans do, we have a right to whine as much as we want. It’s really all that we can do. For 27 years some fans have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars, and hundreds of hours cheering for a losing team with what could be the worst management of any professional sports franchise in the world. And guess what? We will continue to do that because of some crazy commitment we have pledged to the Star. That alone givens us the right to whine, or not to whine as much as we want!!
As the Jones’ strive for mediocrity and continue to line their pockets.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Who whined when they drafted Parsons? That was the best move ever. I hope they focus on the defense this year. DE, LBs, safety….I think the CBs are in a good spot but I might consider bulking up the 34 package because Micah could be like a Dware although I really like him at MLB. If they can get two tweeners on the edge and keep Parsons in the middle that would be a crazy good defense with the secondary they have.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
2169b414-6423-4abb-b5e5-2822520ba75d_text.gif

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

How did that turn out?

Not only are they whining about everything...but they change the narrative of what other forum members say...so they can whine even more! It's an epidemic. Pandemic?

foofighters

Reaction score

How did that turn out?

Lol, fans telling other fans how to fan. Let them fan how they want, I doubt you'll change their mind anyways.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Only because you were too stupid to see what Parsons wad and his impact
Many of us were very happy
Is this the way you communicate with people you disagree with? Wow.

I was like many Dallas fans, I wanted one of the top 2 CB’s, but I did not whine about the pick on this forum. I waited to see how Micah would play. If he could really rush the passer. He can. I now love the pick now.

Last edited:

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Not from me; I was plenty excited for Parsons.

Hot take: the next couple weeks will be like Christmas morning. We are going to sign a bunch of guys now that the market has settled.

When have we ever went into the draft with both this many needs and cap to spare?

Let's just hope it's not Christmas morning, and we are getting multiple packs of underwear.
You do realize there was A LOT of whining on the forum over Micah’s pick?

Last year we filled a bunch of needs before the draft and it worked out okay. We still have time to fill some needs in FA. Still some difference makers out there.

Also, I am not a huge fan of Jerry’s and especially Stephen’s, but the last 12-15 years, talent has not been the biggest issue on this team. We have had some very talented teams. My biggest issue with Jerry and Stephen was/is keeping Garrett for so long.

As talented as we were at times with Garrett, we would never win the Super Bowl!!! Garrett was a terrible game planner, and terrible at making adjustments during games. Good teams almost always out coached us.

Reactions: CWR

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Lol, fans telling other fans how to fan. Let them fan how they want, I doubt you'll change their mind anyways.
I don’t mind someone complaining if they have a rational reason, but many on here, just whine constantly with ridiculous logic.

Actually, the trolls on this site are worse than the whiners. They just get on here to stir things up. They would rather be right, than have our team be successful. They enjoy saying, “I told you so”, when anything negative happens with our team.

CWR

Reaction score
You do realize there was A LOT of whining on the forum over Micah’s pick?

Last year we filled a bunch of needs before the draft and it worked out okay. We still have time to fill some needs in FA. Still some difference makers out there.

Also, I am not a huge fan of Jerry’s and especially Stephen’s, but the last 12-15 years, talent has not been the biggest issue on this team. We have had some very talented teams. My biggest issue with Jerry and Stephen was/is keeping Garrett for so long.

As talented as we were at times with Garrett, we would never win the Super Bowl!!! Garrett was a terrible game planner, and terrible at making adjustments during games. Good teams almost always out coached us.

I dont disagree, but have to point out we don't typically rid our selves of our wr1, a starting RT and a starting DE in one off season.

Add that in with a disappointing playoff game and people are rightfully questioning what the hell is going on?

At 12-5 some of us were hoping to plug some holes and add a couple studs in order to aggressively make a run.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
You have the nerve to say this to someone when you started a thread calling people whiners and children?

Wow ...... What a clown.
You disagree.

Do you have children?

How do young children act when they don’t get their way?

You called me stupid. You don’t know anything about me, except some of my opinions regarding the Cowboys which are based on logic not emotion.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You disagree.

Do you have children?

You called me stupid. You don’t know anything about me, except some of my opinions regarding the Cowboys which are based on logic not emotion.

I did not call you stupid ..... I said you are a clown.

Starting a thread complaining about people whining when you have started several threads whining about different things is hilarious and clownish.

You start threads over emotion just like everyone else ...... To late to be all high and mighty when you have already been exposed.

Brax

Reaction score
You disagree.

Do you have children?

There you go doing what you accuse others of, twisting what was said, he didn't call you stupid he called you a clown. You may be right though you seem stupid on many of your posts whining all the time.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I dont disagree, but have to point out we don't typically rid our selves of our wr1, a starting RT and a starting DE in one off season.

Add that in with a disappointing playoff game and people are rightfully questioning what the hell is going on?

At 12-5 some of us were hoping to plug some holes and add a couple studs in order to aggressively make a run.
What you are saying is completely valid, but there are different ways to look at the situation.

Amari was super talented, but he shut down at times and didn’t have enough will to win. I understand trying to get rid of him and his huge salary. Conner Williams was our weakest link on the O line. I am extremely glad he is gone. Gregory would have been nice to keep, but he made so many dumb plays. I understand the frustration in how we lost him to Denver, but it might turn out to be a positive in the long run. I agree we need a stud DE. I wanted Ladarius Smith bad and think we should have paid him the 14 million per year, BUT maybe we decide to make Micah a full time DE. I think we should.

My point. I’ve said this before, there is more than one way to skin a cat/ build a team. We still have time in FA to pickup a starter our 2( Calais Campbell, Dunlop, a LT, etc. ) and the draft. Last year this front office did a pretty good job of building a solid team.

We still have time to plug holes. I think we are going to spend most of our CAP.

Remember, the Rams were building their team throughout the season.

I do understand the frustration of 25 years of mediocrity.

Reactions: CWR