The world is laughing at us

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
McCarthy still has a job we deserve to be laughed at
:hammer:...it's inconceivable management can be this blind to the facts....that this team is an abomination on the field...regardless of how much talent we have.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
To be a Cowboy’s fan, you need to have thick skin. Laugh away world.
It’s not going to change my fandom. On to next year. Go Cowboys!

CCBoy

Reaction score
:hammer:...it's inconceivable management can be this blind to the facts....that this team is an abomination on the field...regardless of how much talent we have.

The Cowboys have two top of draft picks in the past two years, Micah Parsons and Trevon Diggs, who both reached Pro Bowl levels. Now how long do you think that view lasts given similar respects given to other 'respected' players as well? Cee Dee Lamb, Leighton Vander Esch...

CCBoy

Reaction score
"Didn't I tell you? Didn't I tell you?" Stephen A. said. "All year long when everybody was raving about those boys in Big D, what did your boy Stephen A. say? They ain't going to even win a playoff game. And sure enough, right on schedule, right when it really, really counts, they crash like a cheap tent in inclement weather."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/stephen-smith-hilarious-reaction-cowboys-052524481.html

This view has never been challenged on the carpet!

Blackrain

Reaction score
This is why I don't think too much about that last drive. It was this drive that decided the game. There was a time Dak was good at the two minute drill. Those days are long gone it seems. He is scared and tentative.

This is a very true statement what happened to the old DAK that could put the team on his back at the end of the game and move the chains with his legs or whatever necessary.
This in itself was what made Dak a better option than Romo . Dak could run for positive yards be tackled and get back up and lead the team.
Granted his throwing has improved since then but he has lost his heart

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Chin up, you’ve had far worse moments over the last 25 years than this
Actually, no. Because as time passes, the same moment becomes worse and worse. Six, seven years after that last Superbowl win you're still like "okay you can't win 'em all". And even 15 years after it was like "come on guys, it's about time to get another one". But this is just devastating. A quarter of a century has passed and we weren't even close. And this year they had such a nice group of players together one could think it would be at least the NFCCGe.

I mean I've been saying for months now ever since the KC game that I don't trust our numbers and that beating up bad teams won't help you in the playoffs. I called them and the Dak lovers out for that crap on the field. And so many people answered with "12-5“ lol. But even I thought they had understood, what it takes to beat SF now. Till the last minute before kick off I thought "they'll prove everybody including me wrong". And now this. Again.

I'm not making fun of the homers, in the end that's what every fan should be a little. But the Cowboys just kick their own fans in the nuts every year and the pain gets worse and worse even though it's the same kick and we all should see it coming.

Swagger

Reaction score
Hes not why we lost. We lost because of multiple factors.
But paying him elite money he should have been the reason we won. That's the pertinent point people are missing. If he was on a rookie contract then his performance would have been average and investment elsewhere probably would have won the game. But he's paid to make a few key plays and win that type of game which he failed to do.

RaZon

Reaction score
Yes this hurts, we looked ...DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!....and that sucks.

This is as low as it can get.

Thank God I own all that old blues.

plymkr

Reaction score
being blackballed by the league stinks. Thats only part of the issues here in Dallas.
Yes, I have been saying we've been getting blackballed by the league since 1995. Unfortunately that's only going to get worse now. Our "professional" players are acting like whiny little bit*** by their comments to the media about the refs. Dak is the whiniest of the whiny bi***es on the team. Does anyone think that openly and consistently questioning the refs in postgame interviews will get us the benefit of the doubt with refs? Does anyone think Dak condoning and encouraging violence towards the refs is going to help this team in the future? Any benefit of the doubt with the refs is out the window. We've been fighting an uphill battle with the refs for the last 25 years, especially the last 10 years and that was BEFORE our franchise QB, face of the franchise and leader encouraged violence against the refs. A ref got hit in the face with a bottle and when asked about it Dak said, "Well sh**, good on them". Wow, just wow.

So just for those keeping score at home. The battle with the refs just got taken to a whole new level with Dak's comments. Also we have a mentally impaired GM that is completely unwilling to hold anyone accountable, especially the whiny bit** QB that just encouraged the fans to physically hurt referees.

I lost all respect for Dak, all respect. He's not a leader, he's not a good person, he's a coward that will not accept responsibility for his sucky play. He sucked yesterday, the offense sucked and should have manned up and accepted responsibility.

Zman5

Reaction score
The world is laughing at us and Jerry is laughing all the way to the bank.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Does one player care? Not from the excuses being thrown around after the game.

DZSierra

Reaction score
This might be the lowest point in Cowboys history. Even when we were going down hill...and coaching changes...this???? It just feels like we are the dumbest team ever assembled...and there is no quick fix. Talk radio...can't stop laughing. You would think this could be used as motivation going forward...but I don't think it even matters....if your team is just going to continue to be undisciplined...and make stupid decisions...and there is no accountability. McCarthy should be gone as of this moment...yet we are an organization that has no clue as to what way is up...and which way to build a stadium.

It's going to be a long off season....question is what will this franchise do about making people accountable? Something has to be done...you just can't wash...return....repeat....or your going to get the same thing...again.

You give football way to much credit in this world. What you listen to and watch gets paid to promote football.

The Natural

Reaction score
The players dont care about being a laughing stock. If they did this drought would be over.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
The world is laughing at all the people who thought we had a "franchise QB".
Yep, all day long yesterday every NFL show was showing the 3 QBs in the league that make 40 Million plus. Mahones and Allen with 5TDs each and 20+ point wins.

They all said 1 QB does not belong in that group...DAK! He is the laughing stock of the NFL.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
This loss was so embarrassing from top to bottom.

Played undisciplined
Got owned by our own stadium
Whined like babies about the refs
Acted classless post game

Hell even the equipment guy spelled Vander Esch’s name wrong on his jersey.

For the first time in my life, I’m questioning whether I want to be a fan anymore. It’s just a clown show with no end in sight so long as Jerry is involved and prioritizing celebrity over substance.