CFZ The X Factor is Michael Gallup

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I'm not expecting Gallup back until at least week 6. Recovery time is typically 9-12 months. Of course they all heal differently etc. Week 5 would only be 8 months. Gallup is for sure a damn good wr though.

Last edited:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I stopped reading at "Jason Peters made the Cowboys a player again".
Non believers don't go to praise and prayer places. So if you're a non believer, then why watch the games? You do know that the NFL, and thusly Jerry, makes money off of viewers right? So, here you are giving a man you don't like money, even though you don't like his product.

If you don't like the man or his product, then why help line his pockets?

:laugh:LOL-Just picking with you. I'm here for my very own intertainment purposes. No harm, no foul.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I don't know about Gallup being the x factor, but he carries a lot of value in pushing the ball down the field. Dak seems to trust Gallup a lot and seems more willing to give him a shot at contested catches.

dacoming

Reaction score
I know Gallup has had some bright spots but is he really "all that" enough to put Dallas over field in the NFC?

:popcorn:
I think Gallup is a lot better than some give him credit for. Now he will have the opportunity to show it.