The X-Factor season 2

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4780458 said:
I really like Jacqueline from that group

i like her too as well as another gal in the group, dinah. then again, all the girls int he group are very talented.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
kristie;4780459 said:
i like her too as well as another gal in the group, dinah. then again, all the girls int he group are very talented.

I agree, Dinah is really good as well. Getting a little bit tired of them mentioning that she lives with 23 people in one house every single time they show her though. I feel like they try to force feed story lines a little bit too much.

Similar to David Correy being an orphan mentioned on every episode.

My guess on who gets sent home:

Teens: The rapper. He just isnt even close to the level of the rest of the kids. And Beatrice( I like her style a lot but I think they like Diamond and the other 13 year old powerhouse girl better). And they seem to like Aaron Grey and the little Beiber clone a lot. So those are the 2 guys and 2 girls that go through.

Young Adults:
I think the rapper kid again,(demi even said he is annoying) and probably Jillian or Paige go home. Jannell and Cece are for sure going through. Willie Jones too. So they keep Paige/Jillian and the other goes home.

Groups:
Dope Crisis and Playback(the group they randomly assembled of guys) go home.

Over 25:
tate Stephens(not keeping 2 country contestants, and they keep Willie) and Daryl Lewis.I like Daryl, but there really isnt anything special about him.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Muhast;4781049 said:
I agree, Dinah is really good as well. Getting a little bit tired of them mentioning that she lives with 23 people in one house every single time they show her though. I feel like they try to force feed story lines a little bit too much.

Similar to David Correy being an orphan mentioned on every episode.

My guess on who gets sent home:

Teens: The rapper. He just isnt even close to the level of the rest of the kids. And Beatrice( I like her style a lot but I think they like Diamond and the other 13 year old powerhouse girl better). And they seem to like Aaron Grey and the little Beiber clone a lot. So those are the 2 guys and 2 girls that go through.

Young Adults:
I think the rapper kid again,(demi even said he is annoying) and probably Jillian or Paige go home. Jannell and Cece are for sure going through. Willie Jones too. So they keep Paige/Jillian and the other goes home.

Groups:
Dope Crisis and Playback(the group they randomly assembled of guys) go home.

Over 25:
tate Stephens(not keeping 2 country contestants, and they keep Willie) and Daryl Lewis.I like Daryl, but there really isnt anything special about him.

I agree with your predictions on the groups and teens. As for the young adults I agree on the rapper kid but I think it's going to be Jennel going home instead of Jillian. Demi has a soft spot for Jillian because of the bullying etc. and I also think she's a better singer than Jennel. Also in the previews they show Jennel and Jillian crying and hugging each other and Jillian is telling Jennel that she loves her and it seems that she's consoling her because she got cut but who really knows? The over 25's I think it'll Tate Stevens like you predict and it could be Daryl Black but I hope it's not.

kristie

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4789389 said:
Wow I did not see that one coming!

are you sure? ;)

i only ask because when it comes to a kardashian, people here mostly tend to make fun of them.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
pjtoadie;4789389 said:
Wow I did not see that one coming!

Why not it is been talked about for weeks in a desperate attempt to get a ratings boost that they where chasing her to get the Kardashian crowd to watch.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4789489 said:
Why not it is been talked about for weeks in a desperate attempt to get a ratings boost that they where chasing her to get the Kardashian crowd to watch.

I was being sarcastic ;)

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
kristie;4791565 said:
i know. i was so mad. there were even people on twitter who were furious.

Don't you mean there were "especially" people on Twitter who were furious? :D

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
So I did pretty well predicting who would go through. Missed on Tate/Tara and Reed/Beatrice but I got everyone else right lol

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4801480 said:
So I did pretty well predicting who would go through. Missed on Tate/Tara and Reed/Beatrice but I got everyone else right lol

:toast::toast::toast:

kristie

Reaction score
some official photos here!!:D

http://i63.***BLOCKED***/albums/h141/cozykristie/63166_406297046108589_1601518268_n.jpg

http://i63.***BLOCKED***/albums/h141/cozykristie/post-1109-1351083220.jpg

Reaction score
kristie;4803172 said:
some official photos here!!:D

http://i63.***BLOCKED***/albums/h141/cozykristie/63166_406297046108589_1601518268_n.jpg

http://i63.***BLOCKED***/albums/h141/cozykristie/post-1109-1351083220.jpg

That second girl is fuhine.