The X-Factor season 2

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Tonight went pretty much like i thought it would. Wish David could have stayed. I think they are having sound problems. The singers mic volume is a little too low BC the crowd is yelling over the performances.

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4819302 said:
Tonight went pretty much like i thought it would. Wish David could have stayed. I think they are having sound problems. The singers mic volume is a little too low BC the crowd is yelling over the performances.

i noticed that as well.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Muhast;4819302 said:

Yeah the audio mixing is HORRIBLE! The constant screaming over the contestants and judges was extremely annoying! I agree on David and I thought Willie should have stayed as well.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
pjtoadie;4819311 said:
Yeah the audio mixing is HORRIBLE! The constant screaming over the contestants and judges was extremely annoying! I agree on David and I thought Willie should have stayed as well.

They have fans sitting directly behind the judges for some reason. Usually the judges are on a raised platform but they appear to be below on the front row with fans right behind them so its causing the cheers to pick up on the microphones or something

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Muhast;4819382 said:
They have fans sitting directly behind the judges for some reason. Usually the judges are on a raised platform but they appear to be below on the front row with fans right behind them so its causing the cheers to pick up on the microphones or something

Yeah I noticed that as well. Hopefully they will fix it before the next show.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Everyone sounds horrible with the audio. At first, I thought it was maybe because I watched it on demand, but it is almost unwatchable.

Kangaroo

Reaction score

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I thought the sound was much much better this week first of all. I actually enjoyed several of the songs and was probably the most impressed I've been so far. Thought Jason OS for sure going home. He was awful. I wasn't as impressed with Jennel as I have been big I still like her. I'm guessing the bottom 3: Paige, Jason, one of the young artists.

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4830913 said:
I thought the sound was much much better this week first of all. I actually enjoyed several of the songs and was probably the most impressed I've been so far. Thought Jason OS for sure going home. He was awful. I wasn't as impressed with Jennel as I have been big I still like her. I'm guessing the bottom 3: Paige, Jason, one of the young artists.

I liked jennel too as well as fifth harmony, lyric 145, arin ray, and carly rose. those are who all stood out to me. I also have a feeling that either cece or Jason are going home.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I also think it'll be Cece or Jason going home......Carly Rose is the best imo!

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the leaderboard? I'm surprised that Tate Stevens was #1 and that Emblem3 was only #6. Some people on the X-Factor's FB page thought it wasn't the "real" results but who knows.