The X-Factor

kristie

Reaction score
this show debuts tonight on FOX. simon cowell & paula abdul reunite for this as judges along with nicole from the *****cat dolls & l.a. reid, who's a big-time record executive. the prize is a $5 million record deal. solo singers & groups can audition for this show. as for me, i'm not sure if i'm going to watch it. i'm very undecided.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
kristie;4129147 said:
this show debuts tonight on FOX. simon cowell & paula abdul reunite for this as judges along with nicole from the *****cat dolls & l.a. reid, who's a big-time record executive. the prize is a $5 million record deal. solo singers & groups can audition for this show. as for me, i'm not sure if i'm going to watch it. i'm very undecided.

I'll record it and see if there's anyone worth following

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll watch it. If the talent is good, I'll watch the whole season.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
My wife's sister-in-law is in this. Her sister-in-law's brother (also her brother-in-law) is married to my wife's sister. But he's really the only guy I really like in the family and is by far a great person, but it's his sister. So I'll be tuned in to this.

She can't say anything about anything.

How's it going, Kristie?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4129502 said:
My wife's sister-in-law is in this. Her sister-in-law's brother (also her brother-in-law) is married to my wife's sister. But he's really the only guy I really like in the family and is by far a great person, but it's his sister. So I'll be tuned in to this.

dc0a6a6f_lol-wut-dog.jpg

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
peplaw06;4129524 said:

My wife's sister's husband is competing in this. And she can't say anything about it so information can't be leaked to media outlets, et cetera, Peppy.

I regret the confusion.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
That guy pulling his pants off had to be a hoax, no way they let him keep going like that. They never cut the music , and there has to be kids in the audience. I think they had a thing on his junk to make it look like he was flashing.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score

How's it going, Kristie?

CowboyMcCoy;4129536 said:
My wife's sister's husband is competing in this. And she can't say anything about it so information can't be leaked to media outlets, et cetera, Peppy.

I regret the confusion.

CowboyMcCoy;4129557 said:
Edit: My wife's sister's husband's sister. :)

[youtube]CZd_YyFzPD0[/youtube]

kristie

Reaction score

How's it going, Kristie?

going good so far. there was a 42-year-old woman who sang aretha franklin's natural woman. she was so good, she almost made me cry.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
kristie;4129913 said:
going good so far. there was a 42-year-old woman who sang aretha franklin's natural woman. she was so good, she almost made me cry.

I really like the last guy. The one Simon called a star. The guy who sang that song called little homie

kristie

Reaction score
auditions featured in tonight's episode are miami & dallas. who stood out to you?

kristie

Reaction score
i know that i shouldn't bring threads like back from the dead(i am very sorry for that), but i figured that since the show is about to enter another stage, maybe it should be talked about. here's one of the girls who made it:

[YOUTUBE]4Iu7Hk0uoCU[/YOUTUBE]

here's one of the groups who made it:

[YOUTUBE]Xy0OYU7FXmU[/YOUTUBE]

also the judges become mentors at this stage. here's who's mentoring who:

girls (ages 12-30): simon cowell
boys (ages 12-30): l.a. reid
groups: paula abdul
singers over age 30: nicole scherzinger(she was a member of the *****cat dolls)

your thoughts?

cbguy

Reaction score
The X Factor is on your local Fox station (news) and it's on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

kristie

Reaction score
cbguy;4174492 said:
The X Factor is on your local Fox station (news) and it's on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: