The X-Factor

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
I haven't been watching the show, but I've been keeping up with Josh Krajcik on the web.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Most of these no talent hacks on all these 'talent shows' couldn't hold a candle to the bands they're covering, and god forbid they come up with something original and innovative all by their lonesome. Part of the reason the modern music/entertainment industry is watered down and less than mediocre.

kristie

Reaction score
Faerluna;4236425 said:
I haven't been watching the show, but I've been keeping up with Josh Krajcik on the web.

he's been doing great. i just wish his mentor nicole picked better songs for him to sing because i feel that he has more to give vocally.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
kristie;4236435 said:
he's been doing great. i just wish his mentor nicole picked better songs for him to sing because i feel that he has more to give vocally.

Yea, I wasn't thrilled with A Little Help From My Friends. While Joe Cocker is certainly a unique talent, Josh can pull off songs by Etta James. Don't corner the man by making him emulate someone.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nicole made a comment tonight before she voted that she believed in female empowerment, so she was picking the female group.

Could you imagine if that situation was reversed and a man picked by gender?

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Risen Star;4236419 said:
Stacey, Melanie, Dru and Josh.

I think they're the top talents this season.

I'm with you on mel drew and josh but not stacey.she was terrible yesterday

kristie

Reaction score
Risen Star;4236529 said:
Nicole made a comment tonight before she voted that she believed in female empowerment, so she was picking the female group.

Could you imagine if that situation was reversed and a man picked by gender?

i don't want to right now.

kristie

Reaction score
http://i63.***BLOCKED***/albums/h141/cozykristie/lots%20of%20stuff/loads%20of%20stuff/lakodarayne.jpg

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
kristie;4238247 said:
http://i63.***BLOCKED***/albums/h141/cozykristie/lots%20of%20stuff/loads%20of%20stuff/lakodarayne.jpg

I believe in girl power too:D

gambit187

Reaction score
I think X-factor was set up so that Simon could walk away with 4-5 acts for his new record label.....smart thinking

kristie

Reaction score
gambit187;4249256 said:
I think X-factor was set up so that Simon could walk away with 4-5 acts for his new record label.....smart thinking

i definitely think so. with american idol he wasn't able to do that. now he can.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
so I gotta say that little kid astro is extremely talented. he may win it all. he is making his performance a ton harder than everyone else by choosing to write his own lyrics every single week.

kristie

Reaction score
right now, i'm thinking that leroy bell(the 60-year-old) is in trouble. the song he sang was so wrong for him. i just feel so bad for him because i do think he's a great singer. :(

kristie

Reaction score
the show tonight was pretty disappointing. rock week? seriously?

:facepalm:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
kristie;4250330 said:
the show tonight was pretty disappointing. rock week? seriously?

:facepalm:

Agreed K --really weak show-----tired of most of it--Drew is the same --but Chris and Astro get a pass for their same old stuff---Francis is a drama queen--

Judges are boring and predictable---only a couple that maketheir talent heard over all the loud background junk

and I still don't like turkey:)

kristie

Reaction score
justbob;4250578 said:
Agreed K --really weak show-----tired of most of it--Drew is the same --but Chris and Astro get a pass for their same old stuff---Francis is a drama queen--

Judges are boring and predictable---only a couple that maketheir talent heard over all the loud background junk

and I still don't like turkey:)

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: