The X-Factor

kristie

Reaction score
Muhast;4313969 said:
I think its pretty obvious which 3 belong in the final. Josh melanie and Chris

i agree because marcus' two performances were not good. melanie was a star tonight especially on her second song.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
First time I thought Josh was really good ---didn't like his version on the second song ---but he was good---have to give Marcus the boot

kristie

Reaction score
justbob;4314130 said:
First time I thought Josh was really good ---didn't like his version on the second song ---but he was good---have to give Marcus the boot

at least marcus handled his elimination well. classy guy.:)

kristie

Reaction score
tonight is the last performance show before the winner is announced tomorrow. who do you think will win & who do you want to win?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kristie;4326714 said:
tonight is the last performance show before the winner is announced tomorrow. who do you think will win & who do you want to win?

I want Josh to win. As long as it's him or Melanie, then I think it's deserving. The other guy shouldn't have made it this far.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Risen Star;4326717 said:
I want Josh to win. As long as it's him or Melanie, then I think it's deserving. The other guy shouldn't have made it this far.

Agree 100%

kristie

Reaction score
Risen Star;4326717 said:

ditto even though i want melanie to win. if josh wins, i'll be happy for him too.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I guess I'm alone but I like Chris Rene. I understand he isn't the best singer but he sounds good singing his own music. The fact that he writes and performs his own songs as well gives him the nod for me as an overall artist. That is also why I like Josh more than Melanie as well. Josh has been performing music for a long time. Melanie(as far as we know) doesn't write any of her own music, and I dislike that.

Chris Rene's "Where do we go from here?" song from a few weeks ago was great. He has a nice story, and sounds good singing his own songs.

I really disliked the first song from each being shared with another artist. It's one of their last chances to prove themselves and yet they have to share the song with someone else, and all three looked like they were overwhelmed.

I'd guess it goes:

Melanie
Josh
Chris.

Another note: I actually enjoyed Josh's song the most out of the final songs, and prefer his rendition to the original. Anyone else?

But like I said, I actually enjoy all three, and would be fine with any of them winning. They all seem like very likable people with good hearts and a lot of desire to win. I won't be mad regardless of who the winner is. :)

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Muhast;4326829 said:
I guess I'm alone but I like Chris Rene. I understand he isn't the best singer but he sounds good singing his own music. The fact that he writes and performs his own songs as well gives him the nod for me as an overall artist. That is also why I like Josh more than Melanie as well. Josh has been performing music for a long time. Melanie(as far as we know) doesn't write any of her own music, and I dislike that.

Chris Rene's "Where do we go from here?" song from a few weeks ago was great. He has a nice story, and sounds good singing his own songs.

I really disliked the first song from each being shared with another artist. It's one of their last chances to prove themselves and yet they have to share the song with someone else, and all three looked like they were overwhelmed.

I'd guess it goes:

Melanie
Josh
Chris.

Another note: I actually enjoyed Josh's song the most out of the final songs, and prefer his rendition to the original. Anyone else?

But like I said, I actually enjoy all three, and would be fine with any of them winning. They all seem like very likable people with good hearts and a lot of desire to win. I won't be mad regardless of who the winner is. :)

Like all three too and wouldn't mind if Chris wins ---just think M is by far the best Singer