Video: TheHerd: Dak's contract with Dallas is the story that won't go away

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Colin Cowherd swore he wouldn't talk about the contract negotiations between the Dallas Cowboys and their quarterback Dak Prescott any longer, but here we ar...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Colin Cowherd swore he wouldn't talk about the contract negotiations between the Dallas Cowboys and their quarterback Dak Prescott any longer, but here we ar...

I don't like Cowturd, even though it provides pretty good fertilizer for my pasture.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It will go away. It's just trending now given the time of year.

Motorola

Reaction score
It will go away. It's just trending now given the time of year.
It will not go away. In addition to excerpt from Cowherd's show on this thread, there was one from the "The Undisputed" show put in another thread today.
Add to that the thread based on the link to the 'Cowboys Wire' site.
Every sports-related personality and website is weighing in on Cowboys-Prescott contract stalemate. It will continue to be discussed and debated until a resolution happens. Then - that resolution will be the story that won't go away.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It will not go away. In addition to excerpt from Cowherd's show on this thread, there was one from the "The Undisputed" show put in another thread today.
Add to that the thread based on the link to the 'Cowboys Wire' site.
Every sports-related personality and website is weighing in on Cowboys-Prescott contract stalemate. It will continue to be discussed and debated until a resolution happens. Then - that resolution will be the story that won't go away.
It will go away. Stop being so dramatic! :mad: It's just trending at the moment.

Motorola

Reaction score
It will go away. Stop being so dramatic! :mad: It's just trending at the moment.
What is it about my post that's "dramatic"? Just stating the obvious.
Joe King - just go review the Cowboys Zone threads made today - or - this week - or for the month of February. 80% of them are related to the contract impasse between the Cowboys and Prescott. You label it as a 'trend'. I view it as the prevailing topic for Cowboys fans here at CZ and other websites that pertain to the Dallas Cowboys. And no matter what opinion sports fans have of the large network sports media - Yahoo, CBS, Sports Illustrated, etc. - there will be content among their contributors about this issue also.
You stated "it will go away". I just simply disagreed it will not until a resolution is done...just my opinion.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Colin's Opie Taylor haircut also won't go away.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score

Colin can swear till Opie Taylor haircut turns to dreadlocks, Cowherd manufactures click bait for his sponsors.

Below is Cowherds 7 year old tweet about Dak. Dak’s body of work keeps banging Colin on the head

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Colin can swear till Opie Taylor haircut turns to dreadlocks, Cowherd manufactures click bait for his sponsors.

Below is Cowherds 7 year old tweet about Dak. Dak’s body of work keeps banging Colin on the head

Colin July 1, 2020 - Lakers won't win title this year

Motorola

Reaction score
That is why I don't watch the tv show or listen on the radio.
(But I occasionally tune in his FS1 show for a few minutes to feast my eyes on his co-host Joy Taylor.)

ESisback

Reaction score
Cowherd is a rating$ *****. He acts like he’s above it all and is ‘in on the joke’, but he knows Dallas Drama butters the bread.

ESisback

Reaction score
That is why I don't watch the tv show or listen on the radio.
(But I occasionally tune in his FS1 show for a few minutes to feast my eyes on his co-host Joy Taylor.)

Joy Taylor does nothing for me.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What is it about my post that's "dramatic"? Just stating the obvious.
Joe King - just go review the Cowboys Zone threads made today - or - this week - or for the month of February. 80% of them are related to the contract impasse between the Cowboys and Prescott. You label it as a 'trend'. I view it as the prevailing topic for Cowboys fans here at CZ and other websites that pertain to the Dallas Cowboys. And no matter what opinion sports fans have of the large network sports media - Yahoo, CBS, Sports Illustrated, etc. - there will be content among their contributors about this issue also.
You stated "it will go away". I just simply disagreed it will not until a resolution is done...just my opinion.
You actually do agree with me. I say it will go away. What happens when a resolution is done?... until then, it is trending.