Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope Dak has a GREAT year!
I hope Zeke has a GREAT year!
I hope LVE has a GREAT year!
I hope they all have a GREAT year!

I don’t care if I’m “right”!

I care about the Dallas Cowboys!

really like your optomism...i do 2....if our OC can game plan to put our players in good position we can still be a force on offense....and i believe our defense will rise to the occasion....i think a few of the linebackers

we got this year late in draft and UFA might be diamonds in the rough.....our D-line will be better even losing Gregory....our backfield will be good especially our safeties....and 2 years removed from injury Dak

will naturally be better and he is lean and mean...i like our chances....this is how i am...during offseason i am depressed and blaming everyone for everything...but once season starts in camp i have a switch

that clicks...plus the Brinks truck backs up with all the Platinum ore

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
really like your optomism...i do 2....if our OC can game plan to put our players in good position we can still be a force on offense....and i believe our defense will rise to the occasion....i think a few of the linebackers

we got this year late in draft and UFA might be diamonds in the rough.....our D-line will be better even losing Gregory....our backfield will be good especially our safeties....and 2 years removed from injury Dak

will naturally be better and he is lean and mean...i like our chances....this is how i am...during offseason i am depressed and blaming everyone for everything...but once season starts in camp i have a switch

that clicks...plus the Brinks truck backs up with all the Platinum ore
We still got some 2nd year players from last years draft, they want to play also.

ESisback

Reaction score
We still got some 2nd year players from last years draft, they want to play also.

We have a lot of young talent. On defense, I expect bigger contributions from Gallimore, Armstrong and Odiggy. I think Cox has talent, and Bossman will show up after the inevitable suspension. Of the rookies, I like Williams, and I’m intrigued by Ridgeway. On offense, I think we’re stronger at LG, and I like Ferguson at TE to pair with Shultz.

jnday

Reaction score
Don’t let social media get you down. The vocal minority dominates the airwaves. Much like in social issues.

There’s more we have in common that what divides us.

Unfortunately on social media we have a segment which intentionally is here to incite reaction for sheer entertainment and activity.
Social Media has the most hardcore fans discussing the team and players that there is. There are even more posters that comes to these sites to read the unrealistic, positive posts that does nothing but praise the team and players, and it infuriates some of these fans when a sports writer writes an article that represents the team and player in a realistic manner. Since fans go to sites that tells them what they want to hear, opposing views are rarely represented, so there is no use for fans to get upset when those opposing views or opinions shows up. Chances are that those opposing views are more truthful and accurate. The team’s record usually reflects the unbiased, opposing views more closely than peaches and cream views that come from hardcore fans. The dividing factor that you speak of comes from the realistic posts verses the unrealistic posts and how we choose to see them.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Social Media has the most hardcore fans discussing the team and players that there is. There are even more posters that comes to these sites to read the unrealistic, positive posts that does nothing but praise the team and players, and it infuriates some of these fans when a sports writer writes an article that represents the team and player in a realistic manner. Since fans go to sites that tells them what they want to hear, opposing views are rarely represented, so there is no use for fans to get upset when those opposing views or opinions shows up. Chances are that those opposing views are more truthful and accurate. The team’s record usually reflects the unbiased, opposing views more closely than peaches and cream views that come from hardcore fans. The dividing factor that you speak of comes from the realistic posts verses the unrealistic posts and how we choose to see them.
Reality is a point of view.
But that's just my opinion.

kskboys

Reaction score
Wearily, I stumble out of bed.
The impossible conundrum inflames My head.
The only thing I can conclude.
Typhus is an evil Dude.
Here I sit in clouds of vapor
Some dumb crapp done stole the paper
I hv to shop I cannot linger
Lookout bumm here comes my finger!!!!!