There goes that top 10 pick

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Biggems;1733681 said:
well i knew one thing before the season started......their best chance of winning was with Anderson at QB. That is why I am so disappointed that they trade Frye and have yet to play Quinn. They have the weapons...Edwards, Winslow, Jurevicius, and Lewis. They have a solid kicker, Dawson....I had huge questions about their OL, Defense, and health.

You have a very lose view of weapons...

Its not that the Browns are better than we though, its that so many other teams are that much worse.

Nobody thought the rams or Miami would be 0-7 or that Cinci would be 2-5 or SF would still suck (well, some of us knew that)...

Basically, the Browns are still TERRIBLE, other teams are just TERRIBLER

Woods

Reaction score
I'm just happy that we have an extra 1st rounder in 2008!

If we do our homework, we can pick a very good player regardless if he's top 10 or top 20.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
dbair1967;1733017 said:
honestly all that matters is where OUR pick ends up being

I couldnt care less today what the Browns pick ends up being

David
Cleveland's pick is our pick so I guess, by definition, you care where Cleveland's pick winds up. Anyway, that's what the rest of us have figured out...:D

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is really the pits is that the Rams led early 14-0. So much for that.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
perhaps we can still package two picks to move up near the top ten, if there is someone worthy, of course.

and if not, 2 first round picks are still 2 first round picks.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Kangaroo;1732983 said:
Well I knew the Browns would be better than people thought but I expected a top 10 range but nope we will be lucky if it is top 15 pick.

Houston still sucks and will be 3-5 after today.

49ers are heading south Rams Dolphins suck and are fighting for the top 2 picks. Man never seen so many bad teams in this parity league right now it looks like the difference between top and bottom are like the 90's and 80's before salary cap

Stupid Rams were up 14-0 at one point and managed to throw the game away. How can a team with so much talent play so poorly?

Bigdog

Reaction score
What really sucks about this is the Pats have the 49ers pick which right now is a top 5 I think.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Bigdog;1734320 said:
What really sucks about this is the Pats have the 49ers pick which right now is a top 5 I think.

The 49ers are really bad this year. What the heck happened?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
IF the local kid who was the BIG catch for them who's initials are BQ cannot crack the starting lineup at this point against Anderson, And we get a first round pick for it, then It was a great deal for us.

Strong

Reaction score
There are very few players that are worth 2 first round picks. I'd rather take two solid players and use the depth. CB and WR are the needs, with eyes on FS and KR/PR.

Strong

:starspin

crazytown41

Reaction score
THUMPER;1734011 said:
Stupid Rams were up 14-0 at one point and managed to throw the game away. How can a team with so much talent play so poorly?
The game turned to crap once Jackson got hurt. They should've won that game! :bang2: