There is one main problem with this team, until this changes nothing else will...

DABOYZ

Reaction score
Hostile;2361628 said:
Walking away is not growing a pair. It is severely lacking a pair.

Being a Jersey guy doesn't mean squat. I had a college roommate who was from jersey. He was a weak, incompetent fool. He couldn't find backbone if he gutted a fish.

BLAH BLAH BLAH. who cares about jersey or gutting a ******fish!!! lets talk football.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
This post should have been closed long before the moderators like HOS started to get personal.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2361743 said:
You're right about Jerry and the GM thing but the Chiefs would have kept him. Their clown GM has been there for 20 years now and God only knows when they last won a playoff game.

1993 i think is the last time they won a playoff game or 94?

and if you look at the 98 chiefs we are shockingly similar and will most likely have the same finish to the season.

and carl peterson is one of the worst nfl people in the league.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
MissionCoach;2361571 said:
:rolleyes: who pissed in your Cheerios dude???
Last time I looked this was a discussion board
Now put down the caffeine and back away slowly

You gave your opinion and I gave you REALIZATION! Like it or not!! No one cares what you or anyone else thinks. You can come on here and give your opinion anyday.

But the bottom line is when people disagree you must deal with it or take it some where else. We don't care who is on your side Coach Cheerio.:lmao:

MissionCoach

Reaction score
DABOYZ;2361793 said:
You gave your opinion and I gave you REALIZATION! Like it or not!! No one cares what you or anyone else thinks. You can come on here and give your opinion anyday.

But the bottom line is when people disagree you must deal with it or take it some where else. We don't care who is on your side Coach Cheerio.:lmao:

Originally Posted by DABOYZ
Yeah.... Whatever.. He is the owner stupid. Why don't you just kick your own *** off of this website for making stupid comments like that. No one from the cowboys organization give's a **** what you say. You just don't get on this website and say okay "mission coach" said.... Especially my main man the oil man JJ.
HAHAHAHAHAH

Disagreements are one thing...Doesn't mean you have the right to call another Cowboy Fan and Zone Supporter Stupid...
We can RESPECTFULLY agree to disagree
I can discuss,debate, and even disagree in a respectful manner...can you?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
superpunk;2361509 said:
Our last two head coaches had weak chins.

As much as I love him, Bill Parcells was a game-quitter. If you put it to him he'd sulk and pack up his ball and go home. He gave alot of the same hopeless answers that Wade gives.

And Wade - he barely gets into the game. He's not a head coach, he's a cheerleader.

Attitude reflects leadership. This is a talented roster full of great players who have shown and proven that they're capable of GREAT things.

The need a real leader.

:hammer: Jerry has all but spent his son's inheritances to bring in good competitive talent all around but now he needs to bring in a Man-Coach....

MissionCoach

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2361959 said:
:hammer: Jerry has all but spent his son's inheritances to bring in good competitive talent all around but now he needs to bring in a Man-Coach....

As long as Jerry keeps his current GM, that just AIN'T gonna happen

utrunner07

Reaction score
DABOYZ;2361778 said:
This post should have been closed long before the moderators like HOS started to get personal.

You sure do like to dish it out but when it comes back to you you're the first to start crying.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
MissionCoach;2362583 said:
As long as Jerry keeps his current GM, that just AIN'T gonna happen

Jerry didn't learn from the Switzer debacle. For all his faults Parcells built a strong foundation for this franchise, (Romo's development being the key. Jerry would have had Henson out there.)

In less than one year Jerry is watching it all burn up as another "player's coach" oversees the team.

Wade's handling of Spencer in Hard Knocks told me everything I needed to know about him.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Parcells? Wade? This group of players has been getting a free pass for 3 years. The O-line when Kosier is healthy is all 30+ years old, these guys don't decline they tend to go off the cliff (see Adams, Flozell). I'm certain that T.O. has seen coverage where the corner presses him with a safety over the top. Maybe at 34 going on 35 he can't win those battles anymore.

The defense? The same people in here blamed Zimmer than Parcells with basically the same group of players for not getting the job done. Well, Wade with his attacking 3-4 is getting similar results. Nobody makes a play let alone actually stops somebody.

I think its time to start looking at the overpaid stiffs on the roster.