These are the things that separate Dallas from real teams

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Honestly, maybe we would never know or I missed it, but have we ever scouted a team and found a weakness to exploit for a game changing play?

Probably so. Maybe not. It would be nice to win a game or get a wide open receiver by fooling the other team.

Two years ago TWill got wide open vs the Giants. I remember because it rarely, if ever, happens. :(

Hadenough

Reaction score
I look at the four teams left standing and none of them have an owner or GM who is always in the news talking.
  1. The coaches are all leaders and allowed to make major player personel decisions with the team.
  2. All of the teams can beat you through the air or with the running game.
  3. The QBs are among the best in the league.
  4. These coaches are all capable of making in game adjustments.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
And by 'real' teams we mean 'teams we actually beat head to head this season.'

Great play, though. It's fun seeing what guys come up with when they've got the extra week to research an opponent.
to bad the cowboys couldn't come up with something extra in 2016 when they had the extra week

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score

Its a pipe dream to expect this stuff from the current staff in Dallas.

This is a trolling dumb post. Cows do this stuff including faked punts based off of film study! If you want to criticize the coaching staff there is plenty of real stuff to criticize them for. SHEESH !

Mr_Strol

Reaction score
This is a trolling dumb post. Cows do this stuff including faked punts based off of film study! If you want to criticize the coaching staff there is plenty of real stuff to criticize them for. SHEESH !

I am not troll. Just a frustrated fan venting on a message board. I personally don't believe Garrett adjusts to anything. He is purely "beat your man" type coach. So I showed an example of what a credible coach does on a weekly basis. Do you honestly believe Garrett is making adjustments like this? What have you seen that I haven't in the last 8 years?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
we nevr ran fake punt or FG ever?onside kick..seriously the Saints who BTW couldn't beat us Fakes now are IT..******:facepalm::muttley::lmao2::lmao::laugh:

seriously why do FAKE Fans come in here, seems to me they hate all things a cowboy and just like to complain..

Trolls/alts

I wish people would stop taking the bait

blueblood70

Reaction score
Trolls/alts

I wish people would stop taking the bait

if the Mods are allowing them to keep posting then we will keep defending the star..Of course we dont love everything about our team, it has flaws as does every team but for sure it gets tiresome of reading post from supposed fans that pretty much hate everything about them..why are they here is the question, to satisfy their own pessimistic bi-polar Debbie downer needs to be heard I assume..

Sydla

Reaction score
if the Mods are allowing them to keep posting then we will keep defending the star..Of course we dont love everything about our team, it has flaws as does every team but for sure it gets tiresome of reading post from supposed fans that pretty much hate everything about them..why are they here is the question, to satisfy their own pessimistic bi-polar Debbie downer needs to be heard I assume..

It’s also tiresome watching the supposed greatest franchise in the NFL, year after year after year after year step on their own crank and then have a group of fans talk about how awesome they were and greatness is just around the corner.

This notion that fans shouldn’t criticize their team, even extensively and exclusively, is moronic especially considering we are talking about a dysfunctional franchise that has won NOTHING in over two decades.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It’s also tiresome watching the supposed greatest franchise in the NFL, year after year after year after year step on their own crank and then have a group of fans talk about how awesome they were and greatness is just around the corner.

This notion that fans shouldn’t criticize their team, even extensively and exclusively, is moronic especially considering we are talking about a dysfunctional franchise that has won NOTHING in over two decades.
no one said they are awesome, sometimes fans like to enjoy wins without them being dissected to the 10th degree on why we arent the other team..most fans cheer their team, then if they lose have some discussions on the why, but they dont HATE everything about them as most here seem to..its much more tiresome to fans who cheer their team to feel lie they accidentally signed into Eagleszone..fans who hate all things Cowboy shouldnt be here, spew your hate at your favorite watering hole and leave us out of it.. I have many post agreeing that there should be changes or some negative feedback on players with bad games but the hate most of you spew is reserved for opponents fans not ours..

Sydla

Reaction score
no one said they are awesome, sometimes fans like to enjoy wins without them being dissected to the 10th degree on why we arent the other team..most fans cheer their team, then if they lose have some discussions on the why, but they dont HATE everything about them as most here seem to..its much more tiresome to fans who cheer their team to feel lie they accidentally signed into Eagleszone..fans who hate all things Cowboy shouldnt be here, spew your hate at your favorite watering hole and leave us out of it.. I have many post agreeing that there should be changes or some negative feedback on players with bad games but the hate most of you spew is reserved for opponents fans not ours..

You obviously haven’t visited other fans’ messages boards if you think criticism, especially after a loss is a unique quality of this place.

It’s not hate people spew. It’s reality. I can guarantee you that most fans that are just tired of the direction of this franchise and complain about it would love for us to win a SB next year.

But after 20 years of futility, the fact you expect positive fan vibes is hilarious.