Twitter: They are Big Games until Dak Prescott and Cowboys Win

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Your Confession is succinct!!

Dak Haters and their subjective QB Eye Test Tropes....

Dak is 6 for 6 in "deer in the headlights" ALL 22 Film Study :lmao: :lmao:
Actually it’s results.. Duh.

You shouldn’t need the eye test to know he isn’t an elite guy. That’s just common sense.

GINeric

Reaction score

You shouldn’t need the eye test to know he isn’t an elite guy. That’s just common sense.

Being elite doesn't guarantee superbowl wins. I can give you a list of non-elite quarterbacks who've won the same amount of Superbowls as elite quarterbacks.... and I can give you a list of elite quarterbacks who've NEVER won a superbowl.

So how can you put a spin on or explain these facts??

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Being elite doesn't guarantee superbowl wins. I can give you a list of non-elite quarterbacks who've won the same amount of Superbowls as elite quarterbacks.... and I can give you a list of elite quarterbacks who've NEVER won a superbowl.

So how can you put a spin on or explain these facts??
I’ve explained numerous times how QBs who take up a certain amount of cap space who aren’t elite just don’t win superbowl.

My radical opinion is just a ordinary mainstream opinion now:

The problem I have is people who defend Dak by blaming the pieces around him.

Don’t be ok with what Dallas pays Dak then say the team around him isn’t good enough. His contract is part of that problem.

Rookie QB contracts and Elite QBs are what win titles.

Not Dak’s getting paid like they are Mahomes.

GINeric

Reaction score
I’ve explained numerous times how QBs who take up a certain amount of cap space who aren’t elite just don’t win superbowl.

My radical opinion is just a ordinary mainstream opinion now:

The problem I have is people who defend Dak by blaming the pieces around him.

Don’t be ok with what Dallas pays Dak then say the team around him isn’t good enough. His contract is part of that problem.

Rookie QB contracts and Elite QBs are what win titles.

Not Dak’s getting paid like they are Mahomes.

Again... its not Dak's fault that the quarterback market is what it is. Other than Mahomes and maybe, Joe Burrow and Lamar Jackson.... what max dollar contract quarterbacks are TRULY playing up to their contract numbers??? (People like to ignore this question)

Look at what Herbert just got paid. He broke the bank..... and STILL haven't won his first playoff game yet.

People get mad at Dak for getting paid, but Dallas had no choice. What were our other options, Rush??? Hell no!!!

Dak isn't even the highest paid quarterback and people are still crying. Dak isn't elite, but we wouldn't have won alot of games without him.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Again... its not Dak's fault that the quarterback market is what it is. Other than Mahomes and maybe, Joe Burrow and Lamar Jackson.... what max dollar contract quarterbacks are TRULY playing up to their contract numbers??? (People like to ignore this question)

Look at what Herbert just got paid. He broke the bank..... and STILL haven't won his first playoff game yet.

People get mad at Dak for getting paid, but Dallas had no choice. What were our other options, Rush??? Hell no!!!

Dak isn't even the highest paid quarterback and people are still crying. Dak isn't elite, but we wouldn't have won alot of games without him.

I could care less about winning games and having no playoff success.

I’d rather be terrible than stuck in mediocrity.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Ernie is known for some interesting takes. According to him, tomorrow is the biggest game in the history of the Eagles. Pretty sure I can recall bigger ones.

erod

Reaction score
Your Confession is succinct!!

Dak Haters and their subjective QB Eye Test Tropes....

Dak is 6 for 6 in "deer in the headlights" ALL 22 Film Study :lmao: :lmao:
Oh my gawd, stop crying.

Qcard

Reaction score

The results tell me ONLY Patrick Mahomes is an Elite QB!!

The rest all have Warts but Dak Haters would prefer if Prescott counted all the jelly beans in the jar while standing in the pocket :lmao2::lmao2:

erod

Reaction score

The Cowboys didn't use to be about "winning a lot of games." They used to be about winning THE games.

Ancient history.

Qcard

Reaction score

The False Narrative about Prescott QB market value Contract is that the Cowboys couldn't build a Contending team around Dak contracts cap ramifications.

Dak Haters are now shifting the Goal post.... Dak is not good enough to win Big Games......"that we couldn't build to contented with!!" :lmao: :lmao:

Dak Hate is a miserable existence

GINeric

Reaction score
The Cowboys didn't use to be about "winning a lot of games." They used to be about winning THE games.

Ancient history.

You have to WIN games to get to THE games. Without Dak we wouldn't have even made the playoffs.

With that said, Dak is only one component on one of three units on a football team. Maybe Dak can play defense and help stop the run to increase our chances of winning as well.