They had their annual Xmas party last night

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Uh-Oh- I think I see Ed Werder getting ready to do a report:

*Breaking News from ESPN's Ed Werder at the Valley Ranch*

"Hello, everyone, with the Cowboys sending off Texas Stadium in such a way, my sources have updated me with a standoff in between the players, concerning both this teams QB and a unnamed WR. So it seems this standoff began with a meeting of the players at a party hosted by someone in the Cowboys organization. There was certain things exchanged, then some stealing and re exchange of words or other things. Then so it seems my sources say that Terrell Owens stole something of Witten and claimed it as his own. Then, in retailiation Witten stole something of Tashard Choices' possessions. This then went to Romo and back to TO. It seems although my sources claim it was all intentional and led to heated words being exchanged between the four of them.

I'm Ed Werder, here at the Valley Ranch, back to you guys in the studio"
[/end sarcasm]

I wonder what could have happened in between them?

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2518122 said:
*****, instead of a party they should be working and studying film,

thats just great, they let down all the fans and the cowboys players that were at the game, and they go out and party, thats what wrong, this team doesnt give a flip about fans or former players or cowboy history

So then why be a fan?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
joshjwc9;2518583 said:
Uh-Oh- I think I see Ed Werder getting ready to do a report:

*Breaking News from ESPN's Ed Werder at the Valley Ranch*

"Hello, everyone, with the Cowboys sending off Texas Stadium in such a way, my sources have updated me with a standoff in between the players, concerning both this teams QB and a unnamed WR. So it seems this standoff began with a meeting of the players at a party hosted by someone in the Cowboys organization. There was certain things exchanged, then some stealing and re exchange of words or other things. Then so it seems my sources say that Terrell Owens stole something of Witten and claimed it as his own. Then, in retailiation Witten stole something of Tashard Choices' possessions. This then went to Romo and back to TO. It seems although my sources claim it was all intentional and led to heated words being exchanged between the four of them.

I'm Ed Werder, here at the Valley Ranch, back to you guys in the studio"
[/end sarcasm]

I wonder what could have happened in between them?

So TO tried to steal Witten's Hands, in turn Witten tried to steal Choice's good health then Romo and TO got into it over who Romo loves more and why he won't take TO to the Winter dance.

...and so like sands in the hour glass...

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2518604 said:
So TO tried to steal Witten's Hands, in turn Witten tried to steal Choice's good health then Romo and TO got into it over who Romo loves more and why he won't take TO to the Winter dance.

...and so like sands in the hour glass...
My source tells me it was a simple Chinese gift exchange....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
joshjwc9;2518609 said:
My source tells me it was a simple Chinese gift exchange....

Glad the Tuna was not around, would hate to have seen it turn into PC issues with him yelling out inappropriate ethnic names.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2518615 said:
Glad the Tuna was not around, would hate to have seen it turn into PC issues with him yelling out inappropriate ethnic names.
And who is our defensive quality control assitant? Oh nevermind....

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2518448 said:
NOOOOOOO!!!!!

They need to study the playbook instead of having the annual party.

NOOOOO!!!!

Santa must burn for this...BURRRRNNNN!!!!!!

Perhaps Santa is already burning. Did you ever consider that Santa and another important figure may be the same person? Both share almost the same name, and much like this other figure, Santa wears red and lives in a far and remote location.;)

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2518696 said:
You mean Jap gift exchange :laugh2:

you have received 1 infraction

reason: derogatory language is not allowed on this board. do it again... and I'll stab ya face widda soddering iron.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
gmb85;2518521 said:
I can't even edit the original post. Damn it! :(

have you updated to firefox 3?

i could not edit my posts for some reason anymore and recently updated to firefox 3 and it works fine now.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2518684 said:
Perhaps Santa is already burning. Did you ever consider that Santa and another important figure may be the same person? Both share almost the same name, and much like this other figure, Santa wears red and lives in a far and remote location.;)

:lmao: