They had their annual Xmas party last night

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
5Countem5;2518182 said:
Any other guesses you would like to pull outta your butt and state as facts?

Our center still can't snap the ball properly.

Our offensive line forgets the snap count and their blitz pickup responsibilities on a regular basis.

Our receivers never know where to line up (almost every play Tony is directing somebody).

Our safeties can't tackle.

Our corners look confused regarding their zones regularly. Thats why team's line up the bunch so much on us, watching our guys try to figure it out is comical.

Our MLBs are up and down more than Jenna Jameson.

Every single one of our defensive linemen are being outplayed by an undersized 7th rounder. They don't play disciplined football, and play their way out of their lanes consistently.

So I think dbair is right, they don't work hard enough. These problems can be solved by hard work, staying late, watching film, and realizing why teams exploit them the same way every week.

BP's quote to Tony Romo should be the mantra next year "Never let good enough, be good enough."

These guys are perfectly fine with just getting by.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
5Countem5;2518200 said:
You have no idea who studies what for how long, just admit it- you're guessing.

Your right about that, we have no idea who specifically it is, but its obvious from the multitude of errors that its there.

Like I said in other threads, there are exceptions to guys who clearly work their tails off, but this "team" makes too many mistakes.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I heard they gave presents out to little kids last week and visited some kids in the hospital during their off day. Man what is this team thinking. :rolleyes:

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
dbair1967;2518213 said:
Your right about that, we have no idea who specifically it is, but its obvious from the multitude of errors that its there.

Like I said in other threads, there are exceptions to guys who clearly work their tails off, but this "team" makes too many mistakes.

That falls on the coaches.

How are guys going to get better if Wade is constantly taking the blame and telling everyone they're doing just fine.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
grp05;2518135 said:
What players do on their day off is their own business.

This is true, but great players that care about winning tend to do things to improve their game - either physically or intellectually - in their off time.

They don't go to mexico and they don't go out partying after one of the most disgusting performances in cowboys history.

LRcowboy Fan

Reaction score
Rack;2518369 said:
This is true, but great players that care about winning tend to do things to improve their game - either physically or intellectually - in their off time.

They don't go to mexico and they don't go out partying after one of the most disgusting performances in cowboys history.

:hammer:

landryscorner

Reaction score
yah I heard about it too, heard they had a Ken Hamilin Pinata, curtosy of Wade Phillips...go figure

newlander

Reaction score
QFT cowboyjoe: as long as their very large checks clear: IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So no real details here.

Was this the annual Dallas Cowboys Christmas party? Can't imagine what other kinda party they could have during this timeframe. If so, then it seems this wasn't just for the team, but for the entire organization.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2518428 said:
So no real details here.

Was this the annual Dallas Cowboys Christmas party? If so, then it seems this wasn't just for the team, but for the entire organization.

Choice was just on 103.3. It was the annual Cowboys Christmas party. This is no big deal.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don Corleone;2518433 said:
Choice was just on 103.3. It was the annual Cowboys Christmas party. This is no big deal.
Thanks for the clarification...

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score

:laugh2: Oh NO!!!!

Well that should be the end of this thread

gmb85

Reaction score
The way Michael sounded it like there were strippers and booze there.:eek:: :eek:: :eek:: LOL

EDIT: Can the mods delete this crappy thread? I think I'll bury my head under sand and die....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

They need to study the playbook instead of having the annual party.

NOOOOO!!!!

Santa must burn for this...BURRRRNNNN!!!!!!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
gmb85;2518446 said:
The way Michael sounded it like there were strippers and booze there.:eek:: :eek:: :eek:: LOL

Maybe some of the guys went out for an after party, but who knows?

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2518448 said:
NOOOOOOO!!!!!

They need to study the playbook instead of having the annual party.

NOOOOO!!!!

Santa must burn for this...BURRRRNNNN!!!!!!

we eat the pig and then we BURRRN! BURRRRRRRRN!

COME WITH ME AND THEN BURRRN! BUUUUURRRRN!!!!

MUAHAHA. what you talkin 'bout, Satan?

Doomsday101

Reaction score

You would think it would not be a big deal but looking around here and this attitude of how dare they have a party seems to be the mindset.