They had their annual Xmas party last night

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2518449 said:
Maybe some of the guys went out for an after party, but who knows?

Mike was thinking about the Parties he was going to at the White House. :laugh2: If people want to be mad at this team because the way they played I can't blame them but we are talking about a Sunday Night Christmas Party

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Life goes on and the Christmas season is a huge part of life for most people. I hope they reflected on this season and can come out ready to play Sunday.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Shinywalrus;2518473 said:
Sweet Lord, and we get mad at the media for making something out of nothing!

No kidding. I'm figuring out why the media does it because they have easy targets they are reporting to. :lmao2:

ethiostar

Reaction score
Not to mention that if its an annual party, it's preplanned and there will be people invited to the party that are not players, i.e., guest of honors, etc... You can't just cancel an annual event because the team lost. That will be very irrisponsible on the part of the organization.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm sure this party has been planned for months. Christmas comes every year, you know. It's isn't as if they planned the party after losing to the Ravens.

willia451

Reaction score
dbair1967;2518213 said:
Your right about that, we have no idea who specifically it is, but its obvious from the multitude of errors that its there.

Like I said in other threads, there are exceptions to guys who clearly work their tails off, but this "team" makes too many mistakes.
I'm not convinced mistakes and penalties are a one to one correlation, with how well or not, a team is playing. Take the offense for example. We are #1 in the NFL, total offensive penalties. Guess who's #2? The Titans.

Moreover, who is the least penalized team in the NFC? Offensively? Seattle. So, they should be kicking &*^ right now. Right?

No. Its not as simple as just mistakes. There's more to it than that.

Go Cowboys!!!

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
I'm picturing gmb on his knees in front of his computer, head in hands, tears flowing, "WHYYYYYYY........ WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...."

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My "inside sources" tell me that there was a problem or two at the annual Christmas party.

First thing that happened was before they ate. Seems they were going to eat first and then do the presents exchange after that.

So they were all sitting at the long table, the coaches, the players and the FO people with Jerry standing at the end of the table with a grin wide enough to make everyone think he just got another face lift.

You see Jerry was in front of the the first Turkey and he was getting ready to carve it so he was very happy.

Next thing you know some vandal broke through and grabbed the turkey. He then jumped on the long table and proceeded to run all the way to the end of the table while Cowboys players tried to grab him but all they got was air. He ran off the other end of the table where Wade was sitting with his head in his hands muttering wrong time for a run blitz over and over. The vandal got out of the complex and was never seen again.

Well they had other food to eat and although everyone was upset about missing the turkey and the vandal they decided it was still a game, I mean party.

So after eating they went to exchange presents. Everyone exchanged presents and were happy.

Then Wade was seen opening up his brief case and holding some papers. He was smiling at it and had a warm glow on his face like all was right in the world.

All of a sudden out of nowhere another vandal started running towards Wade. The vandal looked about the same as the first one. Same clothes and ski mask. Except this one was a bit bigger. He grabbed the papers out of Wade's hands and started running. Wade yelled out...TACKLE HIM!!!

All the players reached out to grab or tackle him but nobody could get him, again all they got was air. The vandal ran out of the building with the papers that Wade had just held a few seconds earlier.

Everyone was disappointed and just could not understand how two vandals could get away with such a thing in such a short time period with so many athletic guys there to try and stop them.

At this point Dandy Don emerged and a spot light was on him. He had a microphone in his hands and he started singing...Turn out the lights, the parties over.

Later that night Wade was at home and just kept pacing the floor, shaking his head and muttering. His wife asked him what was wrong, what were those papers that the second vandal stole.

Wade said it was his contract to be the coach with the cowboys.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
gmb85;2518129 said:
From Mike's reaction I'd say no. He said they should be at home looking at themselves in the mirror.

that's classic coming from him, his actions cost us the 1996 SB.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
dbair1967;2518173 said:
There are a few exceptions, but for the most part I agree with you and think this is one of the huge problems with the team. They dont study enough film, they dont do enough hitting, they dont study their own playbooks enough.

If somehow the 92/93 Cowboys in their primes could play this Dallas team, they win 45-10 or something. It wouldnt even be remotely close.

in terms of football savvy yes, but I think it is beyond a doubt that today's athletes are bette than even those of twenty years ago. That is why comparing eras is an exercise in futility.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
theebs;2518476 said:
what kind of party did anyone think it was? 4th of july?

Being that Irvin was upset about it logic leads me to believe that it wasn't a party to celebrate a holiday at all, but rather a party where stuff like this is present...

beer.jpg

17037whiskey_bottles.jpg

V269027.jpg

And of course there's other "stuff" I can post pics of but I don't want to get banned at the moment.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
gmb85;2518521 said:
I can't even edit the original post. Damn it! :(

Take your medicine! :D

Spoon full of sugar?

http://i33.***BLOCKED***/albums/d57/Faerluna/Poppins.jpg
154635AFHe_w.jpg

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2518530 said:
My "inside sources" tell me that there was a problem or two at the annual Christmas party.

First thing that happened was before they ate. Seems they were going to eat first and then do the presents exchange after that.

So they were all sitting at the long table, the coaches, the players and the FO people with Jerry standing at the end of the table with a grin wide enough to make everyone think he just got another face lift.

You see Jerry was in front of the the first Turkey and he was getting ready to carve it so he was very happy.

Next thing you know some vandal broke through and grabbed the turkey. He then jumped on the long table and proceeded to run all the way to the end of the table while Cowboys players tried to grab him but all they got was air. He ran off the other end of the table where Wade was sitting with his head in his hands muttering wrong time for a run blitz over and over. The vandal got out of the complex and was never seen again.

Well they had other food to eat and although everyone was upset about missing the turkey and the vandal they decided it was still a game, I mean party.

So after eating they went to exchange presents. Everyone exchanged presents and were happy.

Then Wade was seen opening up his brief case and holding some papers. He was smiling at it and had a warm glow on his face like all was right in the world.

All of a sudden out of nowhere another vandal started running towards Wade. The vandal looked about the same as the first one. Same clothes and ski mask. Except this one was a bit bigger. He grabbed the papers out of Wade's hands and started running. Wade yelled out...TACKLE HIM!!!

All the players reached out to grab or tackle him but nobody could get him, again all they got was air. The vandal ran out of the building with the papers that Wade had just held a few seconds earlier.

Everyone was disappointed and just could not understand how two vandals could get away with such a thing in such a short time period with so many athletic guys there to try and stop them.

At this point Dandy Don emerged and a spot light was on him. He had a microphone in his hands and he started singing...Turn out the lights, the parties over.

Later that night Wade was at home and just kept pacing the floor, shaking his head and muttering. His wife asked him what was wrong, what were those papers that the second vandal stole.

Wade said it was his contract to be the coach with the cowboys.

Hey, Leo! It's me, Marvin! YOUR COUSIN - Marvin Tolstoy?? Yeah, remember that new sound you were looking for? Well listen TO THIS!!