They just beat the team that started the curse

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
but, but Wilson is elite, he's clutch in the playoffs. Their defense is too good, we couldn't possibly move the ball against them...........

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It feels good.
I gotta say, you have been honest about your opinions, some of which have not been popular at times. It takes a lot of sand to speak your mind despite popular feelings. My hat is off to you sir, because you don't speak with a mean spirit, just a spirited conviction. :clap:
And, you are a Cowboys' fan! Go Cowboys!:yourock:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The Romo curse is over

He is officially off the books and we get a W over SEA in the Playoffs

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!...................never mention Cabo or Crayton again

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Is this the new Cowboys of the future. Years of going and winning playoff games and making it too the big dance?

Yes... I'm hoping Jerry Jones made his second deal with devil (or maybe it's Stephen's turn) to bring us three more Lombardi's.

stiletto

Reaction score
Yes... I'm going Jerry Jones made his second deal with devil (or maybe it's Stephen's turn) to being us three more Lombardi's.

I just want to get past the Steelers Super Bowl deal with the Devil. After that I am not sure but it was a 20+ year deal and I am not sure it was worth it...

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Slick ball 2006
Hurt kicker 2019

It's nice to finally avenge that slick ball game. Everyone remembers Romo flubbing holding for that field goal, but no one remembers that the slick ball was deliberate cheating. Seattle players admitted on talk radio that they, against the rules, got a brand-new, slick ball put into the game for that field goal. Normally, a kicker has the chance to mash and break-in the footballs that they kick, but our kicker didn't get to. It was a new, slick ball, straight out of the storage container.

mmohican29

Reaction score
It's really stupid, and I'm sure I'll get negative feedback on this. But everytime Dak rallies the team to a W with his limited skillset as a passer- I get a tinge of regret and animosity towards one of my favorite Cowboy players ever.

Things happen for a reason. Maybe we ALL are underrating our current QB.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I have followed Risen from the old Dallas Cowboys forum. Not a troll

He's totally a Cowboys fan.

I do think he's not a fan of our current QB. I've had my own doubts big time.

But even he essentially said the same thing after tonight's ball game.

Prescott is as clutch as they come. Imagine if he gets this whole "passing the football thing" down to a T.

I'm now on board with paying Prescott whatever his market price is. Do you want him showing up here and beating you too?

He is a winner. It's that simple.

Rayman70

Reaction score
but, but Wilson is elite, he's clutch in the playoffs. Their defense is too good, we couldn't possibly move the ball against them...........
do we see a trend with Dak and Zeke ? Dak flipped a switch and took over the Giiants game last week,WON THE GAME...now he does it again!! Zeke was a big part of that too. But if Dak doesn't have giant peaches and make that stunner of a play, we lose. Wilson would have stolen another game from us. The kid is pretty darn good and he ,Zeke are growing,maturing right in front of us guys. They are learing how to close out teams and win these kinds of games.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
That's true.

So, let me ask you, do you believe if Romo doesn't fumble that snap that things turn out differently for the Cowboys future other than possibly winning that game?

That's kind of the great question of that late 2000s era in my opinion.