Things are breaking right for the NFC East title

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Your idiotic posts give you a bad name.

There is no reason to keep Garrett, regardless of lightning striking and winning a Super Bowl. Do you think it would happen BECAUSE of him?

Garrett is gone no matter what. Nothing can save him now. And rooting for the Eagles to win the division is a cardinal sin.

The easiest thing to do as a fan is usually the best thing: just watch the games and Let’s Go Cowboys!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett is not gone .

Senile jerry is unpredictable & borderline crazy , you never know .

CB61

Reaction score
Well, they’re breaking “right” or “wrong” depending upon what you want, though I still can’t imagine any real Cowboys’ fan wanting the Eagles to win the NFC East.

The Cowboys get the Commanders in Dallas, where they’ve owned them, even in bad years. The Commanders will be without Haskins, McLaurin, Landon Collins, and maybe even Adrian Peterson.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboys-wi...ng-several-of-its-best-players-184850334.html

Meanwhile the Eagles will go up to New York to play a resurgent Giants team. Danny Dimes threw 5 TDs last weekend and Barkley looked really good.

Oh, and the Eagles, already down to three receivers, will be without Ertz and Darby.

https://sports.yahoo.com/zach-ertz-ruled-eagles-204217644.html

I’m going to go ahead and say it. Cowboys are going to win the NFC East.
Don't put the horse before the cart LOL

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
If we get in...we could beat the Hawks. In their most recent game vs the Rams they were beat by almost 20 points and we dismantled the Rams. If we get the 49’ers, they just barely beat the Rams by 3 points. I’d prefer the Hawks for my stone cold lock but we would still have a shot at the 49’ers.

This. And this is precisely why I don’t want the Eagles to win the division. The Seahawks are going to lose in the wildcard round. Half the defense is hurt, their LT is having knee surgery, Chris Carson is out...

Say NO to an Eagles playoff run. Go Cowboys!

Sydla

Reaction score
I will actually be pissed if the Boys show up and ball out Sunday against the pathetic Skins.

The time to do that was last week.

Dont lose to Philly's practice squad and then ball out the next week against the 2nd overall pick Skins and think you are all that.

yeah urgency after the fact is soooooo a Garrett Cowboys move.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It maybe unpopular but I want us to win and I would like to see the egirls lose. I am not real jazzed about is winning the East this way and making the playoffs by needing help. We should have taken care of our business. But it’s a long offseason. Maybe if we made the playoffs it will give the players a new attitude and give the effort needed to win.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Garrett is gone no matter what. Nothing can save him now. And rooting for the Eagles to win the division is a cardinal sin.

The easiest thing to do as a fan is usually the best thing: just watch the games and Let’s Go Cowboys!

I can assure you I am not rooting for the Eagles. I worry only about the Cowboys.

Carson

Reaction score
:lmao2:
3kmakk.jpg

I don’t get this meme. You totally can watch them on YouTube :lmao2:

Last edited:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Well, they’re breaking “right” or “wrong” depending upon what you want, though I still can’t imagine any real Cowboys’ fan wanting the Eagles to win the NFC East.

The Cowboys get the Commanders in Dallas, where they’ve owned them, even in bad years. The Commanders will be without Haskins, McLaurin, Landon Collins, and maybe even Adrian Peterson.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboys-wi...ng-several-of-its-best-players-184850334.html

Meanwhile the Eagles will go up to New York to play a resurgent Giants team. Danny Dimes threw 5 TDs last weekend and Barkley looked really good.

Oh, and the Eagles, already down to three receivers, will be without Ertz and Darby.

Been saying it all week here it comes in a season where all logic has been thrown out the window . funny thing is much of the fan base is so pissed off they dont want to see it happen LOLOL

Carson

Reaction score
Don't tell me you've had enough of Jerry World already?

CGi9Ns8.jpg

Exactly. Just wait ..

“Breaking News ; Jerry to interview McCarthy, McDaniels, Fox, Turner and Lewis. Says future head coach is amongst the listed names”

aria

Reaction score
This. And this is precisely why I don’t want the Eagles to win the division. The Seahawks are going to lose in the wildcard round. Half the defense is hurt, their LT is having knee surgery, Chris Carson is out...

Say NO to an Eagles playoff run. Go Cowboys!
Seahawks just got tuned up by AZ, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we beat them.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
When things stack up in favor for dallas is when they blow it.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Im pretty sure, ALL cowboy fans are ready for this dead horse to be buried and done with...I know I am! And damn sure we ALL knew after the Jets game, and how we got beat down pretty much told us what to expect the rest of the way...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anytime Dallas “catches a break” it ends up going wrong for us. Thielan for the Vikes out didn’t help. Devante Adams being out for the Packers didn’t help. Drew Brees being out for the Saints didn’t help. Philly losing half their starters on offense didn’t help, etc. Just because Haskins and McLaurin are out along with Ertz means nothing to this team. We’ll find a way to blow it either way.

In the end though, who cares? If we win and Philly loses, this team will lose its head and get egotistical only to get blown out by the 5th seed. All to keep Jason Garrett for 2 extra weeks :facepalm:

If we win the NFCE, DLaw will not give the fans any credit either.