Things from our past

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Kawasaki_KZ900_LTD_1976_red_nick_v-1024x768.png
Had one just like this one in Highschool. Out of all the thing i've bought and sold over the years. This one is the biggest regret.:(:( I traded it for a Damn boat! :facepalm:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have trouble posting pics, but my wife bought the jukebox from my college cafeteria and had it refurbished back in 1996. I graduated college in 88. I still have it and it still works great. Nothing like listening to old vynil 45s! I'll try to post a pic.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
My brother has a 1966 mustang fastback. Mint condition, navy blue with white stripes. Beautiful car.

Good for him Ranch. I loved that car while I had it. Little light in the rear end so you had to really know how much you could give it before it would break loose on you and you better know how to drive on ice and snow or you would put it in the ditch or worse but it was a fun little car. I really loved that car. I bet your Brother does too.

Bizwah

Reaction score
We used to play a game of "chicken" with these. All the kids in the neighborhood would get together at someone's house half the kids on one side of the house and the other half on the other side and throw the jart over the house. You had to yell when you threw it so the kids on the other side knew it was coming. The game was to get as close as you could to where it would hit without getting stuck by it. Amazingly, no one ever got stuck, lots of close calls and mad scrambles when you lost it in the sun.....lol
Dude! We did almost the exact same thing!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

My mom used to work at a Howard Johnson's in the early 80's. When the local Howard Johnson renovated my mom got some of the carpet they pulled up. Orange carpet throughout her house for a couple of years.
Oh my lol. TY for sharing. :)
My brother has a 1966 mustang fastback. Mint condition, navy blue with white stripes. Beautiful car.
Penn Stater huh?! :muttley:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good for him Ranch. I loved that car while I had it. Little light in the rear end so you had to really know how much you could give it before it would break loose on you and you better know how to drive on ice and snow or you would put it in the ditch or worse but it was a fun little car. I really loved that car. I bet your Brother does too.
He's had it since 1986. Takes it to many csr shows.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
1979-chevrolet-camaro-berlinetta

My first car (as close as I could find online. Almost all red ones online have rear spoilers. Mine didn't)
My 1st car looked like this one wish I still had it
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/proxy/J6X8Ss-wV-bSIyZjP98aLaTVw_oiE8ON2u8TNNbedftx7-hQcYVh5SZjNAqfYUN1bq3PcemSGtInMrdwafswhcIxxEq9sgbOO9LRj8OyhUiqajk7gZNtcbB-b3sE6gLAvb0q

SlammedZero

Reaction score
How about some Thundercats? I was obsessed with them as a kid. Best believe I had me a Lion-O action figure.:D I'm still waiting for my Thundercats movie Hollywood (though we all know they'll screw it up lol).

latest