Things You've Learned from Movies...

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
1)If I have sex in the woods with a really hot chick the Jason Vorhees will kill me.
2)If I smoke pot in the woods Jason will kill me.
3)If I drink beer and then pee in the woods again Jason will kill me.
4)If I try to get away from Jason no matter how fast I run or where I hide, he will find me and kill me.

So I will stay out of the woods when participating in any above listed activities!:nono2:

So what about you guys/gals?

blindzebra

Reaction score
Payton34smith22 said:
1)If I have sex in the woods with a really hot chick the Jason Vorhees will kill me.
2)If I smoke pot in the woods Jason will kill me.
3)If I drink beer and then pee in the woods again Jason will kill me.
4)If I try to get away from Jason no matter how fast I run or where I hide, he will find me and kill me.

So I will stay out of the woods when participating in any above listed activities!:nono2:

So what about you guys/gals?

If you do those things in October, Michael Myers will kill you.

If you do them and fall asleep, Freddy will kill you.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
nothing to do really with your topic but you want to know what I would have like to see is things like Jason vs. Bruce Lee -wah-

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
If you do those things in October, Michael Myers will kill you.

If you do them and fall asleep, Freddy will kill you.

HAHAHA!!! Good one!!!

Her's another one lol.....

If I take my car off a big jump the landing will definitely not bend my chassis, break my axels, drop my engine out of the bottom of the car, or in general do any significant or noticable damage to my car. This is especially true if I yell YEEEEHAAA while the car is in the air, or if I can get the car to fly in slow-mo.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Zaxor said:
nothing to do really with your topic but you want to know what I would have like to see is things like Jason vs. Bruce Lee -wah-

LOL,Bruce would beat that *** on Jason! :cool:

blindzebra

Reaction score
Payton34smith22 said:
HAHAHA!!! Good one!!!

Her's another one lol.....

If I take my car off a big jump the landing will definitely not bend my chassis, break my axels, drop my engine out of the bottom of the car, or in general do any significant or noticable damage to my car. This is especially true if I yell YEEEEHAAA while the car is in the air, or if I can get the car to fly in slow-mo.

Also if you come upon an large obsticle in your path your car will somehow become airborne instead of crashing into it.

If you swerve you will go up on two wheels and drive right past it.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There have been some really cool spaceships, but I'll never fly in them because they existed a long, long time ago... in a galaxy far, far away...

If you don't mind the danger of being a British secret agent, you'll have dozens of the world's most beautiful women sleep with you for 40 years...

You should stay the hell away from time travel... unless you want Arnold to kick your...

If your jet is taken over by terrorists, you better be the President or you're...

Stay far, far way from secluded toll booths... and people with machine guns...

If you're attacked while vacationing abroad and someone attacks you with a very large knife, you should make sure that you're packing a very big gun...

Don't piss off women who go by the codename of 'Black Mamba'...

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
LOL,Also guns never run out of bullets. A pistol can hold at least 100 rounds of ammo, and submachine guns easily hold several thousand.

This amount is multiplied x2 in horror movies, x3 in scifi and action movies, and x10 in any movie ending in "erminator".

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
DallasEast said:
There have been some really cool spaceships, but I'll never fly in them because they existed a long, long time ago... in a galaxy far, far away...

If you don't mind the danger of being a British secret agent, you'll have dozens of the world's most beautiful women sleep with you for 40 years...

You should stay the hell away from time travel... unless you want Arnold to kick your...

If your jet is taken over by terrorists, you better be the President or you're...

Stay far, far way from secluded toll booths... and people with machine guns...

If you're attacked while vacationing abroad and someone attacks you with a very large knife, you should make sure that you're packing a very big gun...

Don't piss off women who go by the codename of 'Black Mamba'...

I don't get this... Clone Troopers hit their all their targets, but
Stormtroopers couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a bazooka lol!

blindzebra

Reaction score
If you hear the words, yeepee-ki-yeah mother f'er duck.

If you are swimming and you hear, do-dunt, do-dunt, get out of the water and find a bigger boat.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Bad guys never hit the 20 million a picture action hero with a bullet, even with a machine gun 20 yards away with nothing obstructing their view, but the action hero can dive roll and kill them with one shot while upside down.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
If I get shot the laws of physics will be broken. I will fly backwards 10 feet but the Shooter won't move at all!

blindzebra

Reaction score
Payton34smith22 said:
If I get shot the laws of physics will be broken. I will fly backwards 10 feet but the Shooter won't move at all!

Someones been watching Mythbusters.:D

Kangaroo

Reaction score
That holding a pistol sideways is more accurate and never kicks

That despite what the military practices and the laws of physics on the M-16 really is; they do not need blank adapters to shot blanks (See Bruce Willis in Die Hard II for an example)

Cars explode when shot by a pistol or a rifle

That 95% of the men in a horror movie are wimps and never fight back

Despite statics otherwise when cars crash on the big screen they have a 80% chance to catch fire

That not wearing a seatbelt rarely gets you more than a few bumps and bruises

That Samatha Carter a Major in the US AirForce is smarter than the entire scientific community. Can come up with hypothesis on the fly based on flimsy logic and scientific theory at best and the theory works every time.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
if it has an all star cast........... stay away.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it requires a woman to run, she must run in heels, lose her balance, and scream.

If there is a morning after scene, the woman's face must be completely made up as if she hasn't just spent the night sweating up the sheets.