Things You've Learned from Movies...

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
Zombies have the amazing strength to push through 6 feet of packed dirt, but not to tear down a door alone.:eek:

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
That holding a pistol sideways is more accurate and never kicks

That Samatha Carter a Major in the US AirForce is smarter than the entire scientific community. Can come up with hypothesis on the fly based on flimsy logic and scientific theory at best and the theory works every time.

I know its not a movie, but its possible to hit a person with a MAC-10 (or whatever they are called) kneeling in the dirt while on a boat moving at a high rate of speed holding a weapon in above said position.

Also not a movie but its possible to make a laser powerfull enough to burn through a masterlock out of BROKEN headlight lenses, bent up soda cans, and a paperclip...

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
I can get punched,kicked,elbowed in the face repeatedly and only have a small cut to show for it.
then have no swelling or bruising the next day.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Gibby! said:
I know its not a movie, but its possible to hit a person with a MAC-10 (or whatever they are called) kneeling in the dirt while on a boat moving at a high rate of speed holding a weapon in above said position.

Also not a movie but its possible to make a laser powerfull enough to burn through a masterlock out of BROKEN headlight lenses, bent up soda cans, and a paperclip...
Been watching Macgiver??????:D

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Been watching Macgiver??????:D

No but we had this discussion the other day a work... Was pretty fun :). We also learned that aliens do exist because one persons sister disappeared :p.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ahnold will always be back.

It is possible to eat 50 hard boiled eggs in an hour.

Comedies typically don't win Oscars for acting, stuffy roles do.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...trenchcoat and cool Euro shades are all that is needed and you too can fly in slow motion and dodge bullets.

In a crowded airport you will always spot the villain, bad guy/terrorist. And he will invariably run.

Cars always tend to hit parked vehicles then fly 20 feet in the air and land on their tops.

Cop cars always crash in a chase.

The best cop in the station house is always the maverick of the group. The commanding officer is always yelling at him.

Girl cops are better looking than runway models.

Bad guys live in big mansions. Good cops live in dumps.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
I can have a sexy 5 o'clock shadow for days on end
and I can stay clean shaven for days on end without having to shave at all.

Women can swim underwater,get in fights,car wrecks,gun battles and still have perfect hair and makeup.

If my clothes or hair get wet they will be instantly dry the next time I'm seen,even if it's only a few minutes later.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hostile said:

Yeah, well....sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand.

jamez25

Reaction score
if your a black guy and in an action/horror flick ..you will die within the first 5 minutes...

The President can beat a whole team of highly trained terrorists by himself...

that Rocky barely beating Clubber Lang in their re-match forced Lang to disappear from the boxing scene...

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
from horseback, you can add velocity and accuracy to a bullet's trajectory by snapping the wrist of your pistol-hand just before squeezing the trigger.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Hostile said:

Well it maybe somea te 53.5 hotdogs in like 12 minutes :p:

He also owns these records
Kobayashi weighs half of what some of his competitors weigh. He also holds records for eating 17.7 pounds of cow brains, 20 pounds of noodles and 20 pounds of rice balls.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
When I'm hanging off the edge of a 2000 storey building clinging for dear life, just hang on a little longer while the bad guy laughs and taunts at me, this will give me sufficient time to grab his ankle and throw him off the ledge and then pull myself up to safety.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Well it maybe somea te 53.5 hotdogs in like 12 minutes :p:

He also owns these records
Kobayashi weighs half of what some of his competitors weigh. He also holds records for eating 17.7 pounds of cow brains, 20 pounds of noodles and 20 pounds of rice balls.
That guy is a freak of nature :eek: