This Arizona loss-Perception has changed

lostar2009

Reaction score
Morale of the fans always hits rock bottom after a loss

nevermind the fact theyre 11-5......lose one game and its time to tank, time to pack it up

The locker room imo is fine, if athletes cant handle losing a game then they need to find another sport to play or not play sports at all

That Is true. But its not about the lost its always how we lost. This year symptoms kicker, offense, play calling, HC mgt. This last game all 4 played a role.

ondaedg

Reaction score
You could see the side eyes he was getting when he couldn't hit wide open wr's in the short passing routes. He literally was non existent for 3 qtrs then finally showed up. His problem is he's become very thin skinned and is justifying this roller coaster play he's showing. He looked exactly like this in college and has looked like this in pro career he is what he is we just have to make enough plays around him to survive his mediocrity

He’s thin skinned and teammates are giving him “side eyes”? First I’ve heard or seen that. Please show me some evidence of either of these claims.
:popcorn:

Shane612

Reaction score
11-5 #1 offense in football.

facts are stubborn things for you Dak trolls.
See, that's a very convenient, and simplistic, way to look a relatively complex issue.
There are reason why cowboys EPA ranking has tanked the last 6-7 games. In fact, cowboys have one of the worst EPA in the NFL during the last 6-7 weeks.
Simply put, for some reason, Dak isn't playing as well as he did the first 6 weeks.
When you're QB is struggling, usually the whole offense struggles.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
See, that's a very convenient, and simplistic, way to look a relatively complex issue.
There are reason why cowboys EPA ranking has tanked the last 6-7 games. In fact, cowboys have one of the worst EPA in the NFL during the last 6-7 weeks.
Simply put, for some reason, Dak isn't playing as well as he did the first 6 weeks.
When you're QB is struggling, usually the whole offense struggles.
Lol…..if you don’t understand why the offense is inconsistent I can’t help you. It’s obvious and little to do with the qb.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Going to be internet gold reading this Debbie downer stuff after we win it all.

Shane612

Reaction score
Lol…..if you don’t understand why the offense is inconsistent I can’t help you. It’s obvious and little to do with the qb.
Okay.
Good way to get out of a conversation you know nothing about.
To appease your love for Dak, I'm not saying it's all his fault, but sounds like you don't want to have a conversation about this, so bye, and ignored.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Okay.
Good way to get out of a conversation you know nothing about.
To appease your love for Dak, I'm not saying it's all his fault, but sounds like you don't want to have a conversation about this, so bye, and ignored.
If you blame Dak there is no point in having a conversation. It’s already obvious you don’t understand what you are seeing. Dime a dozen.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
He’s thin skinned and teammates are giving him “side eyes”? First I’ve heard or seen that. Please show me some evidence of either of these claims.
:popcorn:
real simple go back watch the body reaction when he air mailed those easy throws on the stick routes. It's easy to see no need to make it up bro. But if you don't believe it hey to each their own.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Yeah, but 5 of those wins were against bottom 10 teams. So, don't let the record fool you.
True , but look at zona losing against Detroit, Tampa lost in Washington and as well almost against jets, Rams had their ups and downs and finally GB - cleveland ( 4 interceptions) still in the game until final possession. All these point to on a given sunday ….

But, the problem is our guys can play a Washington game and follow up with a Cardinals game - which means that we are not consistent.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've never felt morale so down on a team probably since the 07 loss in NY. There's just a lack of belief that this team is different. Sad part is I believe the locker room may feel that way too. This is the moment in which we hope McCarthy knows how to do his job and inspires these young men.
I hope they feel bad....they should

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You could see the side eyes he was getting when he couldn't hit wide open wr's in the short passing routes. He literally was non existent for 3 qtrs then finally showed up. His problem is he's become very thin skinned and is justifying this roller coaster play he's showing. He looked exactly like this in college and has looked like this in pro career he is what he is we just have to make enough plays around him to survive his mediocrity
pappydog has a challenger.

Zman5

Reaction score
GB won by 3 points or less vs most of the good teams this year. Exception being the Rams who they beat by 8 points. And they barely beat the Browns and lost to the Vikings.
Yes they won those games so I give them credit for that but had Zurelein made some of the kicks, the narrative would be different for us as well.

It's not like all the good teams but the Cowboys are blowing out other teams or winning by big margins.

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've never felt morale so down on a team probably since the 07 loss in NY. There's just a lack of belief that this team is different. Sad part is I believe the locker room may feel that way too. This is the moment in which we hope McCarthy knows how to do his job and inspires these young men.
I don’t think the locker room feels that way at all. If anything they’re pissed. And we played better pissed