This Arizona loss-Perception has changed

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
GB won by 3 points or less vs most of the good teams this year. Exception being the Rams who they beat by 8 points. And they barely beat the Browns and lost to the Vikings.
Yes they won those games so I give them credit for that but had Zurelein made some of the kicks, the narrative would be different for us as well.

It's not like all the good teams but the Cowboys are blowing out other teams or winning by big margins.
And Green Bay also. Beat some rag tag teams by a very low margin. That’s the league you need a little bit of luck today and I don’t think I’ve ever believe I see that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No team is dominant this year! If the Packers were not at home for the playoffs, they would have a very good chance of losing. I still think someone will beat them at home.
Prescott has already won in Lambeau field he can do it again . This is truly an any given Sunday type of season

Zman5

Reaction score
And Green Bay also. Beat some rag tag teams by a very low margin. That’s the league you need a little bit of luck today and I don’t think I’ve ever believe I see that

I mentioned GB since they are the one seed but similar thing can be said about all the NFC's top teams.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mentioned GB since they are the one seed but similar thing can be said about all the NFC's top teams.
I’ve never seen it flip-flopped like this. Since the 60s. You always knew who the better teams were. As soon as I think someone’s going to win at all. They lose to a losing team. And vice versa. The losing team beats the winning team. This is going to be a very interesting playoff

ondaedg

Reaction score
real simple go back watch the body reaction when he air mailed those easy throws on the stick routes. It's easy to see no need to make it up bro. But if you don't believe it hey to each their own.

That’s it? Go look at the body language of someone after a couple of incomplete passes? Lol! So basically you flat out made it up. Zero evidence that he’s “thin skinned” and zero evidence that his teammates are “side eyeing” him. You are 100% fake news.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
That’s it? Go look at the body language of someone after a couple of incomplete passes? Lol! So basically you flat out made it up. Zero evidence that he’s “thin skinned” and zero evidence that his teammates are “side eyeing” him. You are 100% fake news.

Bro its all over if you look I am not about to do the back and forth with you dude as far as the thin skinned if you would just look his responses to the media are clear evidence man. Mahomes slumping it's I got to play better his response is what ? Yeah exactly flat denial of being in one with 7 weeks of proof that he clearly has been up and down with his performance with the majority down. If you watched the games you'd see the side eyeing and disappointment when he miss simple throws. But feel free to bump your gums and use your idiotic fox slogans bro. I'm checking out the crazy wheel with you.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The Cardinals loss stings because we are 1-4 against teams with legit QBs.

Our offense gets behind in a game and immediately gets pass happy and we are just not the same team.

I don't get the big rush to score when you're down a couple of TDs. More *likely* to score if you just keep putting your best offense forward, and for us that means balance. For most teams, really. You can still play hurry up and not waste clock while running the ball, and that will quickly tire a defense. Dak usually plays best in hurry up too.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Because the overall roster is good enough to reach the Superbowl
Not the way they played last week. The talent on the roster is very good. The effort and execution is extremely inconsistent, and not just with Dak.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Because he get paid $40,000,000.00 per year, but plays like $5,000,000.00.
What about the highly paid players on the Oline? They’ve sucked! What about the highly touted receivers? Drops, wrong routes, and failure to get separation. The defense couldn’t get stops last game. Everyone is at fault.

Swagger

Reaction score
Not the way they played last week. The talent on the roster is very good. The effort and execution is extremely inconsistent, and not just with Dak.
I agree the team underperformed in all phases of play against Arizona but that was one game. Prescott has underperformed in what 6 of the lastb8 games. The defense and special teams haven't done so in all of those games and generally held up their end of the bargain.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I agree the team underperformed in all phases of play against Arizona but that was one game. Prescott has underperformed in what 6 of the lastb8 games. The defense and special teams haven't done so in all of those games and generally held up their end of the bargain.
Oh? Denver? Raiders? The defense was trash in those games.

Swagger

Reaction score
Oh? Denver? Raiders? The defense was trash in those games.
The offense lost the game vs Denver. Defense underperformed vs Raiders but it was again another shoot out which we lost with Prescott.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The offense lost the game vs Denver. Defense underperformed vs Raiders but it was again another shoot out which we lost with Prescott.
The defense was just as bad as the offense in the Denver game. Suckage everywhere. The defense was worse than the offense in the Raiders game.

Nexx

Reaction score
Morale of the fans always hits rock bottom after a loss

nevermind the fact theyre 11-5......lose one game and its time to tank, time to pack it up

The locker room imo is fine, if athletes cant handle losing a game then they need to find another sport to play or not play sports at all

Morale after the Bucs loss was good. That loss gave me hope. Loss to the Cards gave me the "here we go again" feeling.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
I've never felt morale so down on a team probably since the 07 loss in NY. There's just a lack of belief that this team is different. Sad part is I believe the locker room may feel that way too. This is the moment in which we hope McCarthy knows how to do his job and inspires these young men.
McCarthy couldn't inspire a pig to s***.

Swagger

Reaction score
The defense was just as bad as the offense in the Denver game. Suckage everywhere. The defense was worse than the offense in the Raiders game.
Defense carried Prescott vs the Saints when if a QB is on an elite contract it can't be that way.

Shane612

Reaction score
What about the highly paid players on the Oline? They’ve sucked! What about the highly touted receivers? Drops, wrong routes, and failure to get separation. The defense couldn’t get stops last game. Everyone is at fault.
Yes. Those those matter, too. I never said they didn't.
IMO there are mainly four/five players with big contracts who are problematic.
You got two players who seems to be part timers. You have one who can't keep healthy anymore, and a couple that I didn't even know they were on the team.
The real bad news is the earliest expiring contracts are in 2024. And Zeke's in 2027.
If Dak can get out of the function, and learn to read the defense better, and faster, that would solve half their problem.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
that what I havent liked about this season, it seems like there are not any real good teams at all.
They are all mediocre teams, that flash at times, slide down at times.
Who wants to watch a SB with 2 mediocre teams playing?? or playoffs with teams that are all mediocre?
What’s wrong with you? This is the perfect year for us to make a run at the Super Bowl. If the O line, Dak, and the coaches show up, WE CAN WIN A SUPER BOWL!