This Board is too quiet

zeroburrito

Reaction score
we didnt get any closer to the playoffs after this week...and it was just the 49ers.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2438870 said:
we didnt get any closer to the playoffs after this week...and it was just the 49ers.

Who DESTROYED the Rams last week. Im STOKED. ;)

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
We beat a horrible team in the 49ers and to be honest, despite the score, our offense failed to impress. Too inconsisten and a little worriesome. Not to mention this injury spell we have is become scary. Kosier down again, Jenkins down and we are already thing at CB, Witten banged up, Romo still in the splint.....it just goes on.

Finding it real hard to get comfortable right now.

CPonder14

Reaction score
zeroburrito;2438870 said:

The Giants only beat them by 12. Arizona only beat them by 5. The its just the 49ers doesn't mean much, its a NFL team.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2438850 said:
we ****ing won! WOOHOO!!

that's because we won summer.

very few on here are actual diehard fans.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
But the injuries keep things tentative. We just seem to not know, who is going to get hurt every darn game. I mean losing players to IR is one thing, but on top of that, it just is rediculous on how many players seem to get injured every darn game.

In way, it is remarkable, that the team is still good despite so many injuries.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2438881 said:
We beat a horrible team in the 49ers and to be honest, despite the score, our offense failed to impress. Too inconsisten and a little worriesome. Not to mention this injury spell we have is become scary. Kosier down again, Jenkins down and we are already thing at CB, Witten banged up, Romo still in the splint.....it just goes on.

Finding it real hard to get comfortable right now.

The world isn't perfect bro. Sometimes you need to just enjoy the moment.

We won and we have Seattle in a few days. I think we are fine. The offense is improving since Tony is back.

Also don't forget. Tony is not perfectly healed yet and Williams is still being worked into the offense.

I think TO and RW are about to EXPLODE on the Sea-Chickens come Thursdays game.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I guess if people don't have something to complain about...........they have nothing to post.

For me.........I'll savor every win and enjoy.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm still looking for the rule where the NFL awards more for pretty wins and perfect wins.

A win is a win and they're all big.

Could somethings be better? You betcha. But guess what? You're going to say that after every game, no matter what. There has never been, nor will there ever be, a perfect game.

And while everyone is so worried about what 'could' have been better you can also start to ask yourself about what 'could' have been worse.

Every week I hope we improve but as long as we get W's I'm not going to be sitting around going "Oh geez but we didn't do this on this play, and we missed this on this play, and blah, blah blah."

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Dallas;2438895 said:
The world isn't perfect bro. Sometimes you need to just enjoy the moment.

We won and we have Seattle in a few days. I think we are fine. The offense is improving since Tony is back.

Also don't forget. Tony is not perfectly healed yet and Williams is still being worked into the offense.

I think TO and RW are about to EXPLODE on the Sea-Chickens come Thursdays game.

I won't deny I have hope, I'm just having a hard time buying in to it or should I say open up my heart to be broken again.

I want to see a solid and consistent effort in all 3 phases of the game before we hit these final 4 games.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2438884 said:
well we don't get anywhere if we lost today

true, but we didn't get any closer than we were last week. in fact, i think we got even more behind.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2438919 said:
true, but we didn't get any closer than we were last week. in fact, i think we got even more behind.
If we get to 11 wins, we're in. If we get to 10 wins, we're likely in.

We got closer to those goals. So there you have it.

CPonder14

Reaction score
zeroburrito;2438919 said:

that makes no sense.

if we lost 6-5
we won 7-4

To me 7-4 is closer to the playoffs than 6-5

zeroburrito

Reaction score
CPonder14;2438932 said:
that makes no sense.

if we lost 6-5
we won 7-4

To me 7-4 is closer to the playoffs than 6-5

every team we needed to lose won. we are the 8th seed right now. we are not closer to the playoffs this week than we were LAST week. i don't know why you are adding a loss to make it seem like we are closer to the playoffs. if we turned back time back to last week, we would be closer to the playoffs than RIGHT NOW(with a win, not a loss).

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
LowTech;2438907 said:
I guess if people don't have something to complain about...........they have nothing to post.

For me.........I'll savor every win and enjoy.

exactly...