This Board is too quiet

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2438936 said:
every team we needed to lose won. we are the 8th seed right now. we are not closer to the playoffs this week than we were LAST week. i don't know why you are adding a loss to make it seem like we are closer to the playoffs.

how long you been a cowboy fan?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
every team we needed to lose won. we are the 8th seed right now. we are not closer to the playoffs this week than we were LAST week. i don't know why you are adding a loss to make it seem like we are closer to the playoffs. if we turned back time back to last week, we would be closer to the playoffs than RIGHT NOW(with a win, not a loss).

you do realize that we have a MUCH harder time making the playoffs if we lost today?

CPonder14

Reaction score
every team we needed to lose won. we are the 8th seed right now. we are not closer to the playoffs this week than we were LAST week. i don't know why you are adding a loss to make it seem like we are closer to the playoffs. if we turned back time back to last week, we would be closer to the playoffs than RIGHT NOW(with a win, not a loss).

ok but id rather have won this game than lost it you agree? You made it sound from the first post that this game didn't mean anything.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2438850 said:
we ****ing won! WOOHOO!!

Because TO had over 200 yards catching and this board spent all their time venting how he lost a step... He made them eat crow...

Chuck 54

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2438917 said:
I won't deny I have hope, I'm just having a hard time buying in to it or should I say open up my heart to be broken again.

I want to see a solid and consistent effort in all 3 phases of the game before we hit these final 4 games.

I think we had a solid effort in all phases today...our special teams were arguably the best we've had in a month, despite some missed tackles on the return near the end. Our defense was dominant until we went prevent on one series, and the offense came up big.

Any team in the NFL can stop anyone from rushing the football if they want to do so....see the Titans who got nothing on the ground today against the Jets. But the total effort to not have us run the ball down their throats like we did against Washington is why SF was vulnerable deep.

I prefer long grinding drives, but any team can gamble and throw off your rhythm and ability to be consistent with results...that gambling however results in big plays...our effort was great today I think.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2438949 said:
you do realize that we have a MUCH harder time making the playoffs if we lost today?

dude. did we lose a game this week last week? how is that possible? why are you adding a loss? the game wouldn't have happened yet. am i blowing your mind?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2438970 said:
dude. did we lose a game this week last week? how is that possible? why are you adding a loss? the game wouldn't have happened yet.

what are you blabbering about?

zeroburrito

Reaction score
CPonder14;2438952 said:
ok but id rather have won this game than lost it you agree? You made it sound from the first post that this game didn't mean anything.

this game did mean something. it kept us to where we were last weak in the standings. maybe even a little worse off than last weeks standings. which is not better than LAST week. last week teams we needed to lose lost. this week they ALL won. i don't think a single game besides ours went the way we wanted. we are closer to the end of the season, not closer to actually being in the playoffs. we won a game, but did not gain any ground whatsoever.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2438970 said:
dude. did we lose a game this week last week? how is that possible? why are you adding a loss? the game wouldn't have happened yet. am i blowing your mind?

His point is if we'd lost today we'd REALLY have a hard time making the playoffs. All Dallas can do is take care of their own business and win the games in front of them. They can't worry about who else is doing what else cause they have zero control over those things.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2438983 said:
His point is if we'd lost today we'd REALLY have a hard time making the playoffs. All Dallas can do is take care of their own business and win the games in front of them. They can't worry about who else is doing what else cause they have zero control over those things.

yea, if we lost we would be worse off obviously. i was comparing to last week though. you can't lose a game in the future that never happened. i wasn't comparing 6-4 to 6-5. i was comparing 6-4 to what we are now(7-4).

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2438985 said:
it's official

it sucks to win!

not in my world..

the best thing to do is just ignore all these negative *** posers that frequent this forum.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
lane;2439019 said:
not in my world..

the best thing to do is just ignore all these negative *** posers that frequent this forum.

Agreed. Some posters make Zero sense!