This Board is too quiet

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
That's because after you win, your day feels great and you actually enjoy life away from the tv and computer. When you lose, you don't want to face the world, so you hide inside with your tv and your computer.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Our winning percentage is better today compared to yesterday so we made strides. How hard is that?

Yes, it would have been nice for those near our record and better to have lost. Some of those teams still have to play each other. We have a game with the Giants left and another with Philly. That's it in the division. After Seattle we have two games outside the conference and two in, both East games.

We have five games left. We just need to win baby.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2438936 said:
every team we needed to lose won. we are the 8th seed right now. we are not closer to the playoffs this week than we were LAST week. i don't know why you are adding a loss to make it seem like we are closer to the playoffs. if we turned back time back to last week, we would be closer to the playoffs than RIGHT NOW(with a win, not a loss).

Losing would have made us what? 10th seed??

so thats wrong... we ARE closer....

CowboysxSwagger

Reaction score
I don't know why your complaining about the win today.
We needed these 2 weeks against not so good teams to help boost our confidence before we go in and play pittsburgh
Yes our offense started off a lil bad,but have you forgotten romo has been out for 4 weeks and still has to get comfortable to gameplay
Our o-line is just depressing if you ask me,to many penalties and kosier hurt again isnt helping.
We will be fine though,tony should be out of the splint soon or maybe the thanksgiving game
We need these games to BOOST our confidence

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
What exactly is a zero burrito?

Because let me tell you, I just had a Taco Bell burrito, and there is nothing zero about it.

Mansta54

Reaction score
cmacch;2439123 said:
Nothing you are saying makes one bit of sense. Please shut up and go away!

Damn!! That would be so nice if he took your advice. He's Mr. Negative in every thread. His agenda is sooooo obvious!!! Wish he would go route for another team... Geeeeez!!!!

cmacch

Reaction score
Mansta54;2439131 said:
Damn!! That would be so nice if he took your advice. He's Mr. Negative in every thread. His agenda is sooooo obvious!!! Wish he would go route for another team... Geeeeez!!!!

I know I may have sounded harsh, but I really just can't stand people who feel like they have to take EVERYTHING good that happens and **** all over it. Some fan he is...

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
This board has been quiet. I didn't see the game and imagine many others didn't see it either.

It's hard to get excited or gain momentum because of all the injuries. Yeah, it's a win but Kosier is hurt again, Jenkins pulled a hamstring, Felix is out for the year, Newman is nicked up again, Austin is out for 1-3 weeks more, etc.

Everytime we get our hopes up, something bad happens. Just seems to be that type of year.

Mansta54

Reaction score
cmacch;2439141 said:
I know I may have sounded harsh, but I really just can't stand people who feel like they have to take EVERYTHING good that happens and **** all over it. Some fan he is...

He's know TRUE Boyz fan. He's a FAKE, PHONY, and boarderline TROLL..

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Mansta54;2439159 said:
He's know TRUE Boyz fan. He's a FAKE, PHONY, and boarderline TROLL..

borderline? you like me don't you? admit it. i'm still a cowboys fan no matter what everyone says. i may not see things the same way, but i hate it when we lose. it ruins my week.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2438890 said:
But the injuries keep things tentative. We just seem to not know, who is going to get hurt every darn game. I mean losing players to IR is one thing, but on top of that, it just is rediculous on how many players seem to get injured every darn game.

In way, it is remarkable, that the team is still good despite so many injuries.

thats easy..........T New, Kosier, Stanback, and Austin

Mansta54

Reaction score
zeroburrito;2439162 said:
borderline? you like me don't you? admit it. i'm still a cowboys fan no matter what everyone says. i may not see things the same way, but i hate it when we lose. it ruins my week.

You ruin this board after a nice W..... Move on!!!!

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Mansta54;2439173 said:
You ruin this board after a nice W..... Move on!!!!

1 person ruined a board? most people just have me on ignore. i didn't ruin anything. just ignore me or skip over my posts and you will be fine.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;2439098 said:
What exactly is a zero burrito?

Because let me tell you, I just had a Taco Bell burrito, and there is nothing zero about it.

There is "zero" chance you will make it to the bathroom in time if you are stuck in traffic :lmao:

ladiewolve

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2438911 said:
I'm still looking for the rule where the NFL awards more for pretty wins and perfect wins.

A win is a win and they're all big.

Could somethings be better? You betcha. But guess what? You're going to say that after every game, no matter what. There has never been, nor will there ever be, a perfect game.

And while everyone is so worried about what 'could' have been better you can also start to ask yourself about what 'could' have been worse.

Every week I hope we improve but as long as we get W's I'm not going to be sitting around going "Oh geez but we didn't do this on this play, and we missed this on this play, and blah, blah blah."

Word!:star: