This defense is horrible

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Im sorry but our defense is really bad. Forget about the names we have on defense, they can’t stop the run or the pass. We cannot win a sb with this kind of play on defense.

Next week We face a 60 year old qb with zero mobility. I’m sorry Brady has had an awful year. But they’ll our coach our sorry defense and Dak is going to have to bail us out again.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Im sorry but our defense is really bad. Forget about the names we have on defense, they can’t stop the run or the pass. We cannot win a sb with this kind of play on defense.

Next week We face a 60 year old qb with zero mobility. I’m sorry Brady has had an awful year. But they’ll our coach our sorry defense and Dak is going to have to bail us out again.

Well Brady is only 42 and looks great, I think they are 9-1, stop picking on the old guys. Yes our defense looks shaky

Cmac

Reaction score
Now you see why Orlando Scandrick has been heaping praise and spewing "We"....opportunity coming.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
It's better than most defenses Dallas has had the past 24 years. But it really doesn't look half as good as last year's defense.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Our run defence is horrid. We can't stop a nosebleed on the ground. Thanks Marinelli for not getting us a proper DT.