This DiNucci game

glimmerman

Reaction score
He came out and whipped one to Cooper. Was slightly behind but Coop also stumbled. Could have been a game changer. We need a spark. But he will be running a lot this week..

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer here, but I just can't see the squad from the WFT team scoring a TD, much less winning this Philly game.

Even if Martin is in, the Oline is going to be shaky at best. It didn't seem like the offensive staff knew how to adjust to the porous blocking, and couldn't help DiNucci out in the slightest bit.

Speaking of, we're talking about a 3rd string QB hat was just removed from College. Not even an FBS squad. To expect him to be able to come in and light up a defensive squad with an experienced jack-wagon of a DC is hard to swallow.

Then, the aforementioned blocking woes. Not even throwing in the questionable defense. I just don't see Dallas having a chance at winning this ball game. I'd be willing to bet I'd have a better shot at winning the lotto while swimming up the Mississippi, all the while being attacked by a great white shark AND being struck by lightning. Twice.

Aven8

Reaction score
Bombs away and in first place baby! Lol

If I’m Moore and he has some time I let the kid cut it loose.