This Draft Will Be About The Scouts

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The good news with Poe, Clinton Dix, and McCoy signed Dallas will be in a position to take the best possible player. In my opinion S, TE, CB, DE and C are the biggest needs. I also hope they can grab an LB that can help.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Good.

Maybe it can take away from these annoying coaches pet cats we’ve been forced to see BUST written all over them before the ink dried on the rookie contract.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Whoever has been making the ultimate decision on who to draft for the Cowboys over the last decade+ has done a damn good job.
McClay catches a lot of slack for what is being perceived recent blunders with the likes of Taco and Hill for reference, and I have no proof, so don't ask me for it,,, but if I had to guess, as a rational mind,, I would say that the former coaching staff .. garretts boys, Marinelli and company, call it what you will ,.. they started intervening ,, you know the "process".
Just saying and why McClay and his brain trust got the choke collar from all the good ole boys.
This team had a good early stretch when as fans we actually recognized that McClays evaluation and influence during the draft actually stuck in the war room.
Just my humble opinion,, but I bet MM is much smarter, and knows how to actually utilize a drafting dept,,, that is payed to evaluate talent.
Time for Will McClay to shine once again,, no time better than the present.