This fanbase has no spine

Status
Not open for further replies.

J12B

Reaction score
I gotta say something that's been bothering me.

We might be the biggest fanbase in the NFL, but right now, we're also the weakest.

I’m hearing so many of y'all saying we ain't got a shot at the Super Bowl this year, and I just don’t get it. Look at our roster—there's talent all over the place, especially at QB. Dak’s got the tools to take us far, but instead of rallying behind him and the team, some of y’all are already throwin' in the towel. It’s like y'all forget this is the Cowboys we're talkin' about! We’re supposed to have each other's backs, not be the first ones to doubt.

Disagree with me if you want, but this fanbase has no spine right now, and it’s embarrassing.

Step it up, Cowboys Nation

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

We might be the biggest fanbase in the NFL, but right now, we're also the weakest.

I’m hearing so many of y'all saying we ain't got a shot at the Super Bowl this year, and I just don’t get it. Look at our roster—there's talent all over the place, especially at QB. Dak’s got the tools to take us far, but instead of rallying behind him and the team, some of y’all are already throwin' in the towel. It’s like y'all forget this is the Cowboys we're talkin' about! We’re supposed to have each other's backs, not be the first ones to doubt.

Disagree with me if you want, but this fanbase has no spine right now, and it’s embarrassing.

There’s so many Cowboys fair weather fans it’s ridiculous. So many “fans” who give up so easily. It’s embarrassing.

Mikexike

Reaction score
The team has the talent, Its what they do come sudden death time.

jwitten82

Reaction score

For good reason. Do you not realize how perfect things lined up for Dallas last season? You may have short term memory, but the fact that they couldn't make it to the championship game says a lot about our core players. We lost embarrassingly to the 7th seed Packers who were also the least experienced playoff team

CWR

Reaction score

We either have no spine or we are delusional. That's how Cowboys fans are perceived.

Of course we have a shot. We have a good roster. That said I don't believe we've done enough to get past the same teams who seem to handle us each year. We appear to be stuck in the same pattern and not doing enough to change it.

J12B

Reaction score
There’s so many Cowboys fair weather fans it’s ridiculous. So many “fans” who give up so easily. It’s embarrassing.
After seeing the support and excitement from most "fans" here, it's no wonder why AT@T is always on the quiet side when the Cowboys are playing.

This forum definitely shows how many true fans there actually are.

All they do is wait for something to go wrong and say, "See I told you so"

It's unbearable really.

Ironicalicon

Reaction score

We're frustrated, but we're silently excited. Excited to be in the hunt, excited to be let down yet again. It hurts after a while and after than you expect the pain. You act like you're the Dwayne Johnson of fanatics. Are you not phased?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That’s rich coming from you.

Didn’t you start a “If Dak leaves we’ll only win 5 games” thread a couple weeks ago?

That screams “I give up” before anything even happens.

Mikexike

Reaction score
For good reason. Do you not realize how perfect things lined up for Dallas last season? You may have short term memory, but the fact that they couldn't make it to the championship game says a lot about our core players. We lost embarrassingly to the 7th seed Packers who were also the least experienced playoff team
Our top guys are inexperienced with winning when it matters.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So your solution is just to give up and trash them daily?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, my 1st thought. This team has regular season talent. Then the playoffs come along, and they disappear.

Praxit

Reaction score
...you want a spine? Send me the 6 winning Lotto numbers. ;)..

I

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Because Dak gets scared in the playoffs and our all pro defensive players are soft. Simple

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We either have no spine or we are delusional. That's how Cowboys fans are perceived.

Of course we have a shot. We have a good roster. That said I don't believe we've done enough to get past the same teams who seem to handle us each year. We appear to be stuck in the same pattern and not doing enough to change it.
You should pay more attention. They’ve rebuilt the offensive line and the linebacker core as well as improved the d-line. They fired Quinn and hired Zimmer. His defenses are always tough. They’ve got some dogs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.