This Film Says It All

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with this guy. We made Broncos receivers look real good playing this way.

Lewis when lined up 10 yards off gave up about 2 catches and I don't think either was a first down.

He was not 10 yards off on the plays down by the goalline.

It's bizarro that he picked Lewis to try to make his point. Carroll and Brown gave up way more underneath catches than Lewis.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Same thing a lot of us have been saying for a few years now. What is the point of having both safeties deep if u are also going to keep your CBs 10 plus yards off the LOS? A. Brown and Lewis were set up to fail over and over, the pass rush has no shot to get home. It seems like the entire philosophy is to let teams play pitch and catch and hope you can tackle them before they get a first down.

It cost them the game vs GB as Rodgers and company picked them apart. In the second half the defense was forced to get aggressive and suddenly the Packers started to struggle on offense. Allowing Dak to get them back in it.

Well described. It's the " they will make a mistake" somewhere along the line philosophy, and unlike last year we are allowing TD's inside the 20 rather than FG's

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This guy just sounds so unintelligent that I can't take him seriously! After one minute I had to turn it off because I knew that listening any longer would have irreversible consequences.
At least the Cowboys were not as bad as his English.

T-RO

Reaction score
I don't give a crap about his grammar. I've enjoyed some of his videos.

The main issue here is this:
How can you judge a strategy/scheme when 2/3 of starting corners are hurt...and another guy is playing in his first game w/no preseason?

I generally prefer press, but I will keep an open mind and wait to see how it works when we can fairly assess it.