This horror show HAS to end!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
There is absolutely ZERO hope with Garrett at the helm. NONE. Even in miracle season we win ONE playoff game. I figure if the Giants embarrass us at home next weekend that will have to start the gears moving in Jones brain. He simply CANNOT continue with clappy the clown and his ill prepared teams week in and week out. Without the best Oline in football there is no longer hiding this scheme and play calling.

Does Eli have one more great game in him? This is the time to do it.
It ain't going to happen because you ***** about it. It will happen when it happens if it happens. ***** about something else.

catiii

Reaction score
There is absolutely ZERO hope with Garrett at the helm. NONE. Even in miracle season we win ONE playoff game. I figure if the Giants embarrass us at home next weekend that will have to start the gears moving in Jones brain. He simply CANNOT continue with clappy the clown and his ill prepared teams week in and week out. Without the best Oline in football there is no longer hiding this scheme and play calling.

LMAO @ "clappy the clown"!!! :laugh:Like x 10!

jsb357

Reaction score
Does Eli have one more great game in him?

Does not matter.

It's SNF against the Giants with a rookie RB set to go off.

OBJ is healthy and Eli will revert to 2007 "elite" status.

Lee better get his helmet on straight this week or it could get ugly around here.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Does not matter.

It's SNF against the Giants with a rookie RB set to go off.

OBJ is healthy and Eli will revert to 2007 "elite" status.

Lee better get his helmet on straight this week or it could get ugly around here.

Giants D looked good last weekend as well. This will be no pushover as many thought with Carolina. But unless Dak starts playing better, we are going to be screwed anyway. He plays like he did last week and we wont win many games. Hopefully Zeke can get going and we can lead the charge until Dak gets his stones back.

Blackrain

Reaction score

Great post it says it all

If you have Brady ,Gronk and Edelman that have all played together for years then maybe you rest them in preseason but when you have a young QB that struggled the yr before and now has all new guys it pays to prepare in preseason .

Or you can have what we have here the need for a couple games to get as good as its going to get which BTW totally depends on if the Oline plays better
Tyron getting holding penalties and Williams getting Dak sacked are not creating the manageable down and distance situations for Dak or Garrett to look even half prepared .
As I said all off season if the Oline is not top 5 we are DONE

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
[QUOTE="CowboyRoy, post: 8418089, member: 34847

"But unless Dak starts playing better, we are going to be screwed anyway."

Yea I think this stretch did in his confidence last year and he's never recovered.

November 12 at Atlanta Falcons L 7–27
November 19 Philadelphia Eagles L 9–37
November 23 Los Angeles Chargers L 6–28[/QUOTE]

On the road in Carolina with that D didn't help. We can only hope he can get back on a nice stretch. But Frederick going down really killed the line.

Sully

Reaction score

Nothing is going to change until Jerry Jones meets Al Davis